AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form
This entrance exam is conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University),Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).This exam conducted for those who want to take admission into various courses such as Engineering, B.Tech.(Diary Technology),Bio Technology,B.Tech (Ag.Engineering),B.Pharm,B.Tech (Food Science & Technology),B.Sc (Ag.),B.Sc (Hort.),B.F.Sc,B.V.Sc &A.H,B.Sc (Commercial Agri and Business Management),and Medical courses like BDS /BAMS/BHMS/MBBS/BNYS for academic year 2017-16.A large numbers of applicants are applied for EAMCET exam every year.
The examination will be on 8th May 2017.There is limited seats to get the admission into various courses. Qualified applicants will be eligible to get the admissions into Engineering course, Medical and Agriculture course. The EAMCET 2017 application forms is available now so interested applicants can fill up application form through official website.
AP EAMCET 2017 Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be complete 17 years of age.
- Applicants should be from the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicants have passed 12thClass or equivalent exam as recognized by state or central education board with minimum 45% marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, or Biology
AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form Details: EAMCET application forms will be available now on official website of JNTU. Applicants can submit EAMCET 2017 application form till 11th April 2017.
First the candidates have to register for application form through online mode. Registration process is in two parts, first applicants are filled required information correctly in application form.
AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form Fee Details: The Application fee for Engineering course is Rs.250 and For Agriculture and Medical course is Rs.250.
Those applicants wish to appear in all exams for Engineering, Medical and Agriculture should have to pay application fees Rs.500
After that candidates can pay fees via online through debit card/credit card or through AP online cent AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form Process:
- First applicants go to the official siteof AP EAMCET (www.apeamcet.org)
- Then applicants can click on the link Apply online.
- First of all applicants can read all the instruction carefully
- Then enter all the required details given in application form.
- Applicants can upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Applicants can pay the fees through credit card/debit card or via AP online.
- After submission of applicants can take print out the application form for future use
Document which is Important during the Registration of AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam like CBSE, Intermediate Public exam, RGUKT, ICSE, etc.
- Name of Applicants
- Applicants’ Father Name
- Birth Date of the applicant
- Phone Number
- Hall Ticket no. of 10th standard (SSC)
- Stream applying for Engineering, or Agriculture and Medical or Both (Engineering & Agriculture ,Medical)
Thanks for visiting AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form detail on examhelpline
#Application form#Admit card#Answer key#Result#exam#examhelpline#ap emcet#2015 APPLICATION AP EMCET#2015 Application Form#Agriculture and Medical#ap#AP EAMCET 2015#AP EAMCET 2015 Application#AP EAMCET 2015 Application Form#AP EAMCET Application Form#AP EMCET Eligibility Criteria#AP EMCET NOTIFICATION#AP MEDICAL EMCET#APPLICATION#application form process emcet#APPLY#APPLY NOW#Common Entrance Test#EMCET NOTIFICATION 2015#ENGINEERING#form process#Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University#jntu#mbbs#mbbs 2015#process