AP EAMCET Admit Card 2017
Hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2017: The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 will be organized by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Application Form 2017 will be available in the 9th February 2017. Applicants who want to appear in AP EAMCET 2017, they have to fill up and submit the AP EAMCET 2017 online application form. The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 is a state level entrance examination, which is conduct for admissions into UG engineering programs offered in State of Andhra Pradesh. After complete application process of AP EAMCET applicants are waiting their AP EAMCET Admit Card 2017. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is Issue of AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2017 on 19th April 2017. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education Department will be released Admit Card of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 of its official site apeamcet.org.
Brief Summary of AP EAMCET 2017
- Name of Exam: AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test 2017
- Admission into: engineering, MBBS and BDS programmes
- Commonly Known As: AP EAMCET 2017
- Status of Admit Card: Available soon
- Category of Exam: Entrance Exam
- AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Date: 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th April 2017
- Level of Exam: State Level Exam
- Conducted Authority: Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University
- Information concerning: AP EAMCET Admit Card 2017
- Official Website: http://sche.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card 2017
A large number of applicants are applying for AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test 2017. AP EAMCET is organized by the APSCHE to get admission into engineering programmes. AP EAMCET is the entrance examination for engineering .After applies for the AP EAMCET Exam 2017 now applicants are waiting for the AP EAMCET Admit Card 2017. Applicant can download the AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card from official site. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education JNTU will be release AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket. So, here we given all information about EAMCET admit card. Applicant follow the below steps to download the APEAMCET Admit Card 2017. A hall ticket is an important document because it contains the information like, applicant name, test Date, place, etc.
AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical CET Admit Card 2017
Candidate can download their EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 by Date of Birth (DOB) , Captcha code and entering registration number. Candidate must carry AP Admit Card EAMCET 2017 while appear in the examination because without hall ticket applicant not allow in examination center. So, stay tune with Examhelpline and if you more information about any Andhra Pradesh exams or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.
Steps to download the Admit Card of AP EAMCET 2017
- First of all, applicants go to the official site of AP EAMCET or www.apeamcet.org.
- Then, click on the EAMCET Admit Card 2017.
- After that , enter submission number and Birth of date.
- And click on submit.
- Then your admit card will open on the display.
- Then, Download your admit card
- And take print out for future use.
Download Hall tickets for AP EAMCET 2017
AP EAMCET Exam pattern 2017
The Andhra Pradesh EAMCEE is organized by the APSCHE to get admission into engineering courses. After complete application applicants are waiting for Exam pattern of AP EAMCET. AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Date holds on 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th April 2017.
- The AP EAMCET allotted total time to crack the examination is 3 hours.
- There are 3 sections Chemistry, mathematics and physics.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer in all the3 sections.
- AP EAMCET 2017 questions papers will have a total of 160 marks.
- The AP EAMCET 2017 Exam paper will contain 40 Questions each form subjects of chemistry, physics and 80 questions will be from subject of Mathematics.
No of Questions
Thank for visit Examhelpline.in