AP PGECET Counselling 2017
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will conduct AP PGECET Counselling 2017 for M.E/M.Tech admissions in the month of July 2017. Aspirants who have successfully appeared and qualified for the examination will be selected for the Andhra Pradesh PGCET counselling session. The AP PGECET counselling schedule 2017 will be released online at APPGECET official site. The counselling process of AP PGECET 2017 will starts after the AP PGECET certificate verification process is completed. Based on aspirant’s rank in Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 exam, aspirants will be called for APPGECET counselling procedure. AP PGECET admission will be done based on AP PGECET web counselling process. So, here we provide the details about counselling procedure of APPGECET 2017, APPGECET counselling dates 2017, verification of document and APPGECET 2017 seat allotment process.
AP PGECET 2017 Counselling
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017 is organized for admission into PG engineering (M.E/M.Tech) courses in the University Engineering & their affiliated universities or colleges. Aspirants who have qualified in Andhra Pradesh PGCET entrance exam are required to fill the AP PGECET 2017 registration form, online choices for the participate in the AP PGECET counselling 2017. The Andhra Pradesh PGCET 2017 counselling process involves registration, counselling fee payment, document verification, web option entry and seat allotment process. It is required for APPGECET qualifiers to attend the counselling of AP PGECET 2017.
AP PGECET Participating Institutes 2017
- Andhra University, Visakhapatanm
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupathi
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur
- Adikavi Nannaya University
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi
AP PGECET Counselling Process 2017
Step 1: Certification Verification & AP PGECET counselling 2017 fee payment
- Aspirants are required to verify their certificates/documents and also pay the APPGECET counselling fee before participate in the counselling for AP PGECET 2017.
- Aspirants will be called for the AP PGECET registration 2017 rank wise. Aspirants have to register and then pay the counselling fee of Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 for SC/ST aspirants) and then proceed for APPGECET 2017 certificate verification.
- The aspirants have to bring the original certificates to verify along with a set of Xerox copies to be submitted at the APPGECET helpline centres.
- Aspirants who have applied and qualified for both GATE/APPGECET 2017 have to attend the document verification only once.
- After the verification of document, aspirants have to collect the certificates receipt from the counter.
Documents to be produced for Verification
Aspirants are required to be submitted following certificates for verification:-
- AP PGECET hall ticket 2017
- AP PGECET rank card 2017
- GATE score card, if applicable
- SSC or its equivalent certificate
- Study certificates from class X to Graduation
- PC/Degree certificate and Memorandum of marks of the qualifying exam
- Integrated community certificate issued by duly signed by MRO (Mandal Revenue Officer) in case of SC/ST/BC aspirants.
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate for preceding seven years for aspirants who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Residence certificate of father/mother for period of ten years in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside Andhra Pradesh or Telangana from MRO for aspirants who have studied outside the AP/Telangana State
Step 2: Web Option Entry process for AP PGECET counselling 2017
- After completing the certificate verification process, aspirants can fill the choices for courses and colleges.
- The web option entry can be done either from the helpline centre/home or any other place having internet.
- Aspirant’s need to enter the 6 letter codes password which will be send to the aspirant’s registered mobile no.
- After that aspirants have to take a print out of the saved options for future purpose.
Step 3: AP PGECET Seat Allotment 2017
- The AP PGECET 2017 seat allotment will be declared after the every round of AP PGECET counselling 2017.
- The Andhra Pradesh PGECET seat allotment process will be done in the order of preference of options entered by the aspirants.
- Aspirants have to check their seat allotment of AP PGECET 2017. The aspirants will be informed about APPGECET seat allotment result through SMS.
- Then aspirants have to login and then download the AP PGECET provisional allotment order.
- Aspirants should take a print out of the APPGECET provisional allotment letter and then report to the allocated institute/colleges for the completion of AP PGECET counselling 2017 and admission procedure.
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.
#AP PGECET Counselling#AP PGECET#Andhra Pradesh PGCET counselling session#AP PGECET counselling schedule#APPGECET counselling procedure#AP PGECET web counselling process#counselling of AP PGECET#AP PGECET Counselling Process