AP POLYCET Application Form 2018
The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh will organize the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) 2018 for admission into diploma courses in engineering offered at various polytechnics/institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Every aspirant eager of getting admission into diploma in engineering programs can apply online for Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2018. The AP POLYCET Application Form 2018 will be released in March 2018. Interested aspirants can fill and submit the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET application form through online or offline mode. Aspirants can also check and read the AP POLYCET 2018 eligibility criteria before filling the application form of AP POLYCET 2018. So, aspirants may check here complete details about AP POLYCET 2018 important dates, eligibility criteria for AP POLYCET 2018 and APPOLYCET application process.
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2018 Overview
- Exam Conducting Authority: State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh
- Name of Test: Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) 2018
- AP POLYCET 2018 Exam Date: April 2018
- Exam Level: State level
- Courses offered: Diploma courses in engineering
- Information About: AP POLYCET Application Form 2018
AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants must be an Indian National.
- The aspirants have to belong to the Andhra Pradesh State.
- Aspirants must have passed SSC exam organized by the State Board of Secondary Education, AP/TS or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereto by board of secondary education AP/TS such as CBSE/NIOS/APOSS/ICSE with subject of mathematics and secured minimum 35% marks in the exam.
- Aspirants belonging to CBSE/NIOS/ICSE/APOSS or other exam recognized as equivalent to SSC by the Andhra Pradesh Govt. must have passed physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects with 35% marks.
AP POLYCET 2018 Application Form
AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 is a state level entrance examination. The Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2018 will be conducted in April 2018 at different examination centres across Andhra Pradesh State. Aspirants who wish to appear in Andhra Pradesh POLYCET entrance test have to fill and submit the application form for AP POLYCET 2018 before the last date of registration. SBTET, Andhra Pradesh will release the AP POLYCET Application Form 2018 in March 2018 at its official site of APPOLYCET 2018. The AP Polytechnic application form will be available in online or offline mode. Before filling the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2018 application form, aspirants have to read the AP POLYCET information brochure. Applicants can also download AP POLYCET application form 2018 on its official site of APPOLYCET.
How to fill AP POLYCET 2018 Online Application Form
Aspirants need to follow the given below process to fill up AP POLYCET Online application form:-
Step 1: Fill Details in AP POLYCET Application Form 2018
- Aspirants can apply online for AP POLYCET 2018 through official site of APPOLYCET.
- First aspirants should open the official site of APPOLYCET.
- Now click on the Apply online for AP POLYCET 2018 link.
- Then, the AP POLYCET registration form/AP POLYCET application form will appear on the screen.
- After that, aspirants are required to enter the class X hall ticket number, year of pass, DOB, name of aspirant, father’s name, DOB, address details, etc in AP POLYCET 2018 application form.
- Aspirants can also fill up the other required details such as examination centre, category, education qualification details, etc in AP POLYCET application form 2018.
Step 2: Upload Photo and Signature
- In this step of AP POLYCET application form 2018, aspirants have to upload their scanned passport size photograph and scanned signature in jpg or jpeg format.
Step 3: Payment of AP Polytechnic application form fee
- After filling the AP POLYCET application form 2018, the aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs. 350.
- Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic application fee might be paid through AP Online centers/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking or helpline centres.
Step 4: Download AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2018
- After the completion of payment process, aspirants have to download the AP POLYCET 2018 hall ticket.
AP POLYCET Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for AP POLYCET 2018
Online AP POLYCET Application Form 2018 starts from
Last date to submit the AP Polytechnic application form
AP POLYCET Exam Dates
Declaration of AP POLYCET Result 2018
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#AP POLYCET Application Form#Andhra Pradesh POLYCET application form#APPOLYCET application process#AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria#application form for AP POLYCET#AP Polytechnic application form#AP POLYCET registration#AP POLYCET Application