Assam CEE Application Form 2018
Dibrugarh University will organize Assam Common Entrance Examination 2018 (Assam CEE 2018) for admission to UG engineering courses in the universities and colleges of Assam State. The Assam CEE 2018 will be organized in the month of May 2018. Aspirants who want to appear in Assam CEE 2018 can apply online for Assam CEE 2018. The Assam CEE Application Form 2018 will be available in the month of March 2018. The application form of Assam CEE 2018 is available online mode. Aspirants should ensure they fulfil the Assam CEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria before filling the Assam CEE 2018 application form. Furthermore, the last date for filling and submitting online application form is April 2018. So, here we provide the complete details about application procedure of Assam CEE 2018, application form fee, Assam CEE eligibility and Assam CEE 2018 Important Dates.
Assam CEE 2018 Overview
- Examination Authority: Dibrugarh University
- Name of the Examination: Assam Common Entrance Examination 2018
- Commonly Known As: Assam CEE 2018
- Examination Level: State
- Courses offered: UG Engineering Courses
- Information About: Assam CEE Application Form 2018
- Official Site: www.dibru.ac.in/www.ceemedu.org
Assam CEE Important Dates 2018
Availability of Assam CEE 2018 Online Application
Last date for submission of the Assam CEE Application Form 2018
Last date to pay the Assam CEE application form 2018
Issue of Assam CEE Admit Card 2018
Assam CEE 2018 Exam Dates
Announcement of Assam CEE Result 2018
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
Aspirants appearing for the Assam CEE 2018 entrance exam are required to fulfil the Eligibility Criteria for Assam CEE 2018, which is given below:
- The aspirants must be an Indian Citizen & a permanent resident of Assam State.
- Aspirants must have completed class 12th or equivalent with 50% marks (45% for SC category and 40% for ST category) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English.
Assam CEE 2018 Application Form
Assam CEE 2018 is a state level common entrance examination for undergraduate engineering courses. The application form for Assam CEE 2018 is available online at its official site. Before filling the Assam CEE 2018 online application form, aspirants should read the Assam CEE 2018 information brochure to understand the Assam CEE 2018 eligibility, Assam CEE Exam Pattern and Assam CEE exam dates. The Assam CEE Online Application Form 2018 is expected to be available in the month of March 2018. So, eligible and interested aspirants who are taking admission into B.E/B.Tech degree courses in its participating colleges can fill and submit the Assam CEE Application Form 2018.
How to fill the Assam CEE Online Application Form 2018
The procedure for Assam CEE Engineering Application Form 2018 and online registration is as follows:-
Step 1: Filling of Assam CEE Application Form 2018
- First of all aspirants should open the official site of Assam CEE 2018.
- Now click on the link apply online for Assam CEE 2018.
- The Assam CEE registration 2018 page will appear on the screen.
- Then aspirants have to enter the necessary details such as personal details, contact details, education qualification details, examination center and other required details.
Step 2: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Aspirants should upload their recent passport size photograph and scanned signature in online application form of Assam CEE.
- The file size of photograph must be 20KB to 35KB. And the file size of signature must be 15KB to 30KB.
- The signature and photograph should be either in JPG or JPEG format.
Step 3: Submission of the Assam CEE 2018 Application Form
- After successfully completed application form, aspirants have to click on the submit button.
- After submitting Assam CEE application form 2018, the aspirants have to take a print out of e-challan and then deposit the required application fee in any branch of the SBI.
Step 4: Fee Payment Details
- Aspirants can download the SBI challan that will generate after submission of the online application form for Assam CEE 2018.
- Aspirants need to pay the Assam CEE application fee of Rs. 1240 for engineering courses through SBI bank challan.
Applicants should not send Assam CEE application form 2018 copy or any other document to the examination authority. However, after depositing required application fee, print out of the Assam CEE application form 2018 can be taken by entering application number & password.
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#assam cee#Assam CEE Application Form#Assam CEE Important Dates#Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria#application form for Assam CEE#Assam CEE Online Application Form#Assam CEE Engineering Application Form#Assam CEE registration