BCECE 2017 Application form
BCECE 2017 Application form is available in online mode. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2017 (BCECE 2017) will be conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) for the candidates who are interested to get admission into UG Engineering courses for academic year 2017-2018. BCECE 2017 will conduct into two stages, namely Stage 1 and Stage 2 of BCECE 2017. The BCECE 2017 Stage 1 will be conducted on 16th April 2017. And BCECE 2017 Stage 2 will be held on 14th May 2017. All the interested and eligible candidates can fill up BCECE Application form 2017. The last date for submission of BCECE 2017 online application form is 6th March 2017. Furthermore, the last date of payment of BCECE 2017 application form is 9th March 2017. So, here we provide the information about the Bihar BCECE 2017 Application form, BCECE 2017 exam date, BCECE 2017 eligibility criteria and BCECE 2017 important dates.
BCECE 2017 Overview
- Name of the examination: BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)
- Commonly Known As: BCECE 2017
- Conducting Authority: BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination), Board
- Courses Offered: UG Engineering courses
- Category of Exam: Entrance Exam
- Exam Level: State Level Exam
- Status of Application form: Available
- Official website: bceceboard.com
Eligibility Criteria for BCECE 2017
- Candidates must be Indian citizen.
- Aspirants must have passed HSC / 12th exam with at least 45 % of marks (40 % for SC/ST) with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics or Biology.
- Candidates who will appear 12th examination in 2017 they are eligible.
- There is no age limit for candidates.
BCECE 2017 Application form fee
Aspirants have to pay Rs.660 for general aspirants and Rs. 330 for SC/ST aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- Payment by Bank Challan: Aspirants can take print out of challan and pay fee in only Branch of Canara Bank.
- Online Payment: Aspirants can be paid application fee by Net banking, Debit card or credit card of any bank listed on the website.
BCECE Application Form 2017
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) had been released the BCECE online applicants form 2017 at its official site of BCECE. The last date to fill the online BCECE 2017 application is 6th March 2017. All the aspirants who want to apply for BCECE 2017 can fill and submit the BCECE 2017 application form. Moreover, aspirants must check their BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2017 before filling the online application form of BCECE 2017. To fill the BCECE online application form 2017, aspirants have to register online at official site of BCECEB.
How to apply for BCECE 2017
Candidates can use below step to fill the BCECE 2017 Application form.
- First go to the official website of BCECE.
- After that candidates can use below steps to apply BCECE online Application form 2017.
Step 1: BCECE Registration 2017
- Candidates have click on the “Apply for BCECE 2017”.
- Then click on the “Apply for BCECE 2017” button.
- After that click on the “Click here to proceed”.
- Now enter all required details and submit application form.
- After successful registration candidates will get “Registration id” and “Password” by SMS or email on their registered it mobile number or email id.
Step 2: BCECE 2017 Examination fee
- After submitting BCECE 2017 application form candidates have pay application fee by Bank challan or Online Payment.
- Bank Challan: First aspirants have to download the bank challan. Then aspirants need to fill the required details in bank challan. The aspirants have to take bank challan copies to any branch of Canara bank and then pay the BCECE application form fee.
- Online fee payment: BCECE application form fee might be paid online mode by aspirants through Net banking/Debit card/Credit card.
Step 3: Personal Information
- After successfully paying exam fee candidates have enter their personal information. Candidates have entered below information.
- Scan copy of Photograph and Signature must be in .jpg / .jpeg format.
- Size of signature is less than 50 kb.
- Size of challan image less than 100 kb.
- Size of photograph must be less than 100 kb.
Step 4: Enter educational Information
- In step 4, candidates have to enter their education information and submit it.
- Before final submission of application form, candidates must check preview of application form and check that all information are correct or not.
- If information is not correct, then first modify it and then submit application form.
- After submitting application candidates have take print out of application and send it with necessary document to below address through Registered or Speed post.
Controller of Examination, BCECE Board, I.A.S Association Banking, Near Patna Airport, P.O. – B.V. College Campus, Patna – 800014
BCECE Important Dates 2017
BCECE 2017 online registration starts from
14th February 2017
Last date for BCECE online registration 2017
6th March 2017
Last date of fee payment through bank challan or online
9th March 2017
Online editing of BCECE 2017 application form
10th March to 12th March 2017
Last date of hard copy of the online submitted BCECE application form
20th March 2017 (5.00 pm)
Issue of BCECE Admit Card 2017 (Stage 1)
21st March 2017
BCECE Stage 1 Exam Date
16th April 2017
BCECE Stage 2 Exam Date
14th May 2017
BCECE Admit card 2017
After successfully submitted the BCECE 2017 application form, candidates can download their BCECE 2017 admit card for stage 1 and 2. The BCECE Hall Ticket 2017 for Stage 1 will be available from 21st March 2017 at its official site of BCECE.
Click here to apply online for BCECE 2017
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.
#ADMIT CARD#Application form for BCECE2016#BCECE 2016 Application form#BCECE Application form#BCECE syllabus and pattern 2016#bceceboard.com#counselling#Eligibility Criteria#Eligibility Criteria for BCECE 2016#EXAM DATE