BCECE Application Form 2018
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will organize the BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) 2018 for admission into undergraduate engineering (B.Tech) degree courses across the top engineering universities/colleges of Bihar State. Those aspirants who want to take admission into B.Tech courses in Bihar must apply and appear for the BCECE 2018 exam. In order to appear for the BCECE Engineering exam, aspirants have to first fill up and submit the BCECE Application Form 2018. The BCECE 2018 online registration for BCECE 2018 application form will start in the month of February 2018. Before filling the BECECE exam application form, the aspirants have to check and read the BCECE 2018 eligibility criteria. Interested aspirants can also check here complete information about eligibility criteria for BCECE 2018, BCECE 2018 important dates, BCECE 2018 registration and application process of BCECE 2018.
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants must have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized university or board.
- The aspirants who are appearing for 10+2 exam in 2018 may also apply for Bihar BCECE 2018.
Bihar BCECE 2018 Application Form
The BCECE 2018 Engineering Entrance Examination will be organized in two phases, BCECE stage 1 & BCECE stage 2. It is compulsory for the aspirants to first participate in BCECE stage 1 exam and then continue to BCECE stage 2. Although, the BCECE 2018 Stage 1 entrance test will be in May 2018 and BCECE 2018 State 2 entrance exam will be conducted in June 2018. Aspirants who wish to appear for the Bihar BCECE entrance test 2018 can be filled & submitted the BCECE application form 2018 with application fees. BCECEB will release the application form for BCECE 2018 in February 2018. The BCECE 2018 Online Application Form process includes the BCECE registration 2018, payment of BCECE exam fee or application fee, filling the online application form of BCECE 2018 and submits the BCECE application form 2018. So, interested and eligible aspirants have to apply online for BCECE 2018 engineering entrance exam from official site of BCECEB.
How to fill BCECE Online Application Form 2018
The BCECE 2018 online application form will be released by the BCECEB. Before the BCECE 2018 online registration, the aspirants must read all the information and instruction. So, interested aspirants must follow the given below steps to fill the online BCECE application form 2018.
Step 1: BCECE Online Registration
- First, aspirants have to visit the BCECEB official site.
- Now click on the “Apply for BCECE 2018” link.
- After that, the aspirants should read all the instruction.
- Then, aspirants have to click on BECECE online registration form.
- After that, the aspirants need to enter the necessary details such as select course group, enter the aspirant name, DOB, category, mobile number, email id, password, etc.
- Then click on register button.
- After click on the register button, the system will be sent BCECE registration number on the registered mobile number.
Step 2: Payment of BCECE 2018 Application Form Fee
- After BCECE 2018 registration, the aspirants have to logging using BCECE registration number and password to complete BCECE fee payment process.
- The aspirants need to pay the BCECE application form 2018 fee as per the subjects and category. The subject wise and category wise BCECE application form fee is given below.
The BCECE Online Application Form Fee might be paid through following payment modes:
- Aspirants should download the bank challan from official site of BCECEB.
- Then aspirants have to fill the required details in bank challan.
- The bank challan have three copies, aspirant’s copy, board copy and bank copy.
- After that, the aspirants have to take these bank challan copies to Canara Bank branch and then pay the BCECE exam application form fee.
- After fee payment, the aspirants will be given aspirant’s copy and board copy of paid challan.
Online Payment of Application Fee:
- BCECE application form 2018 fee may also be paid online through credit card/debit card or net banking.
Step 3: Fill the BCECE Application Form 2018:- Enter Personal Details
- After application fee payment, the aspirants have to fill up the BCECE application form 2018.
- Aspirants have to click on fill the personal information link.
- Then aspirants have to enter the necessary details.
- Also, aspirants should upload the passport size scanned photograph and scanned signature during online application for BCECE 2018.
Step 4: Enter the Educational Detail
- At this step of BCECE application form 2018, the aspirants need to enter the education qualification information.
- After filling all the details in BCECE 2018 application form, the aspirants have to click on submit button.
Step 5: Dispatch of Online Bihar BCECE Application Form 2018, Enclosures & Paid Challan by Speed post or Registered post
- After submission of application form, the aspirants should download the BCECE exam 2018 application form.
- Then, aspirants have to paste photograph at specified space in BCECE application form 2018.
- Aspirants have to sign in the downloaded application form.
- Then attach the board copy of paid bank challan and other required documents with the BCECE application form 2018 and send it through speed post/registered post to the given below address,
Controller of Examination,
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, P. O – B. V. College,
Patna - 800014
BCECE Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for BCECE 2018
BCECE Application Form 2018 Starts from
Last date for submission of BCECE 2018
Last date of fee payment via challan
Last date for fee payment through online mode
Download of BCECE Stage 1 Admit Card 2017
BCECE 2018 Stage 1 Exam Date
Download of BCECE Stage 2 Admit Card 2017
BCECE 2018 Stage 2 Exam Date
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#BCECE Application Form#BCECE#online registration for BCECE#BECECE exam application form#eligibility criteria for BCECE#Bihar BCECE Application Form#BCECE Online Application Form#BCECE registration#apply online for BCECE#BECECE online registration