BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) will release notification for recruitment to the post of engineer trainee (ET) from gradates in mechanical and electrical engineering disciplines. The applicants will be shortlisted for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018. So, interested applicants have to apply for BHEL through GATE 2018 through online mode. The online application form of BHEL GATE Recruitment 2018 will be available in January 2018 after availability of GATE exam admit card 2018. The final selection of applicants for engineer trainee posts in BHEL will be done based on applicant’s performance in GATE 2018 examination followed by GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interview). So, eligible applicants can apply for GATE 2018 entrance exam before filling the BHEL application form. Applicants can also check here complete details about Bharat Heavy Electricals Recruitment through GATE score 2018.
Overview of BHEL through GATE 2018
- PSU Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Post Name: Engineer trainee
- Discipline Required: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Official Site: www.bhel.com
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 through GATE
- Applicants should have completed the Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or 5 year integrated Master’s degree or Dual degree course in engineering/Technology in Electrical/Mechanical engineering disciplines from recognized institute or university.
- The applicants must have qualified with Valid GATE Scores 2018.
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018
Application Form for GATE 2018 Starts from
1st September 2017
Last date for online GATE application form
5th October 2017
Downloading of GATE Admit Card 2018
5th January 2018
Exam Date of GATE 2018
3rd,4th,10th and 11th February 2018
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 application form starts from
Last date to submit the BHEL ET recruitment application form
How to Apply for BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018
Applicants who wish to apply for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 are required to apply and appear for the GATE exam 2018. The GATE 2018 application form is available online at GATE 2018 official site. After submission of application form, applicants can download their GATE 2018 admit card and receipt of GATE registration number. Applicants have to follow given below online application process for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018:-
Step 1: Filling up online application form for BHEL Recruitment of Engineer Trainees through GATE 2018
- Applicants should visit the BHEL official site.
- After that, click on Apply online for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018.
- Then application form of BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 will appear on the screen.
- After that applicants have to select discipline to apply for and enter the GATE registration number.
- Applicants need to fill every details like personal, education qualification, etc of BHEL application form.
- Then click on submit button.
- After submission of application, the acknowledge number will generate.
Step 2: Uploading of Images
- Applicants need to login to the system by entering the acknowledgement number as username & DOB as password.
- After successful login, the applicants should upload their recent passport size photograph, scanned signature, category certificate (if applicable) and disability certificate (if applicable).
Step 3: Online payment of application fee
- All applicants (except SC/ST/EXSM/PwD category) have to pay online application fee of Rs. 300 through debit card/credit card or net banking.
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Selection Process
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on GATE scores secured in the GATE 2018 examination.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interview and clear it to be placed as engineer trainee.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of 75% marks weightage to GATE 2018 exam and 25% marks weightage to Interview round.
Training and Pay Scale:-
- Applicants joining BHEL as engineer trainees post will undergo training for 1 year. During training period basic pay of Rs. 20600 in the scale of pay of Rs. 20600-46500 will be paid. After completion of training, the applicants will be placed as engineers in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500 with basic salary of Rs. 24900.
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Cutoff Score
BHEL will release the GATE cutoff score for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018. Applicants will have to obtain the required cut off marks set by the BHEL PSU to appear for the further selection process such as GD or PI rounds. So, applicants can check here last year GATE cutoff score for BHEL Engineer Trainees recruitment through GATE.
BHEL through GATE 2017 cut off scores
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#BHEL Recruitment through GATE#BHEL Recruitment#BHEL through GATE#BHEL GATE Recruitment#Bharat Heavy Electricals Recruitment through GATE#www.bhel.com#Eligibility Criteria for BHEL#BHEL#Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited