BITSAT Application Form 2016
The BITSAT Application Form 2016 is available now. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani will conduct BITS Admission Test (BITSAT) 2016 for admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes (B.Tech/B.E, B.Pharm and M.Sc). Interested and Eligible applicants can apply Online Application form for BITSAT 2016 on or before 5th March 2016.
Last date to apply online for BITSAT 2016: 5th March 2016
Editing in the application form by applicants: 6th and 7th March 2016
Downloading of BITSAT Admit Card 2016: 20th April to 30th April 2016
BITSAT 2016 Exam Dates: 14th May to 28th May 2016
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2016:- For B. Pharm:
- Applicants must have passed the 12th exam of 10+2 system of a recognized central/State Board or its equivalent with Biology, Physics and Chemistry & adequate proficiency in English. Applicants with PCM can also apply for B.Pharm program.
For all other Courses:
- Applicants must have passed the 12th exam of 10+2 system from a recognized central/state board or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and adequate proficiency in English.
BITSAT Application Fee:-
- The BITSAT application fee is Rs. 2200 (Rs. 1700 for female applicants). If you choose Dubai as a center the application fee for both male & female applicants is US $ 50 (Rs. 3100).
BITSAT Application Form 2016:- To apply for BITSAT 2016, applicants should fill up the Online Application Form of BITSAT 2016 through official site of BITSAT Click here. Applicants can read the instructions carefully and then click on the Apply Online for BITSAT 2016 link. Steps for filling up BITSAT Application Form 2016:- Step 1 Registration:
- Applicants are required to click on the link “Allow me to apply Online” link.
- The BITSAT 2016 Online Registration form will be displayed.
- After that applicants need to enter their personal details such as full name, DOB, gender & email id.
- Then click on proceed button.
Step 2: BITSAT 2016 Application Form Filling
- When click on proceed button, the BITSAT Application Form 2016 will be displayed on screen.
- After that applicants will have to fill details such as personal details, education qualification details and test center details.
Step 3: Fee Payment The BITSAT application fee is non refundable. The application fee can be paid using any of the following modes:
- Payment by Debit cards/Credit cards
- Payment through Net Banking enabled accounts of Indian Banks using Online Payment Gateways
- By cash payment at all ICICI bank branches in India along with a generated pay in slip
Once the all the procedure completed, a system generated application number. Note down this carefully as it will be use for future log in to check application status, downloading admit card & result purposes. After completing the BITSAT 2016 Online Application Form, applicants can take a print outs of the filled application form. Click here to apply online BITSAT Application Form 2016
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more information about BITSAT Application Form 2016, BITSAT Important Dates 2016, BITSAT 2016 Notification, Admit Card, Answer Key, results, and exam results, BITSAT 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, BITSAT 2016 Admission, and Counselling for admission. Wish you all the best for BITSAT 2016 Exam to all the applicants.
#ADMIT CARD#and exam results#answer key#BITSAT 2016 Admission#BITSAT 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus#BITSAT 2016 Notification#BITSAT Application Form#BITSAT Application Form 2016#BITSAT Important Dates 2016#Online Application form for BITSAT 2016#results