BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) had been released the notification for BPCL Recruitment through GATE for Management Trainees. BPCL is accepting GATE score for recruitment of the Management Trainees posts from the Graduate Engineers in Mechanical Engineering discipline. Mechanical Engineers wishing for pursuing a career with the BPCL have to appear for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). The GATE online application form is available at GATE official site. So, interested aspirants can apply online before the last date of GATE application. The selection of the aspirants for the Bharat Petroleum recruitment through GATE will be done on the basis of aspirant’s GATE scores. The online application form for BPCL GATE recruitment will start from 5th January 18. So, here we give the complete details about BPCL PSU recruitment through GATE scores .
Overview of BPCL MT GATE Recruitment 2018
- PSU Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Name of Post: Management Trainees (MT)
- Required Discipline: Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Corresponding GATE Paper: Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Official Site: www.bharatpetroleum.com
Important Dates for BPCL through GATE 2018
Bharat Petroleum GATE Recruitment Important Dates
GATE Online Application Form
1st September 2017
Last date for GATE online application submission
5th October 2017
Issue of GATE admit card
5th January 2018
GATE exam dates
3rd, 4th , 10th and 11th February 2018
Availability of Application Form for BPCL Recruitment through GATE
5th January 2018
Last date for submission of application
2nd February 2018
BPCL Management Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018
Mechanical engineers can apply for the BPCL Recruitment through GATE . Only those aspirants who will obtain the required scores in GATE can be filled and submitted the application form for Bharat Petroleum recruitment through GATE through online mode. The BPCL GATE recruitment application form will be released on 5th January 2018. Last date for submission of online application is 2nd February 2018. BPCL MT recruitment through GATE will be done on the basis of aspirants score in the GATE exam and also their overall performance in the GD/PI rounds. Moreover, the aspirants have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for BPCL Recruitment through GATE before filling the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 through GATE
- Aspirants must have passed/appeared qualifying degree exam such as B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in Mechanical Engineering discipline from Indian Institutes or universities recognized by the AICTE/UGC.
- The aspirants must have passed the qualifying degree exam in 1st attempt.
- Aspirants must have obtained at least 60% marks for General and OBC categories (50% for SC/ST & PwD categories) in the qualifying exam.
- The aspirants belonging to general category must be of maximum 25 years. OBC category aspirants must be maximum 28 years old. And SC/ST aspirants have to be maximum 30 years.
- There is age relaxation of up to five years for aspirants domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 & 31st December 1989.
- Commissioned officers and ex-serviceman may also the age relaxation of up to five years.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
The application form for BPCL MT recruitment through GATE will be available online from 5th January 2018 at official site of BPCL. Aspirants have to follow the given below process to fill up the Bharat Petroleum Corporation recruitment through GATE.
Steps to fill BPCL GATE Recruitment Application Form 2018
Step 1: Apply online For GATE 2018
- Graduate Mechanical engineers have to first apply and appear in GATE .
- The GATE application form is released online at GATE official site. After downloading the GATE admit card and also receipt of GATE registration number, aspirants have to apply online for BPCL Recruitment through GATE on official site of BPCL.
- Aspirants will require the GATE registration number for applying to Bharat Petroleum Corporation.
Step 2: Filling the application form for BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- After completion of GATE application process and downloading GATE admit card, aspirants have to open the BPCL official website.
- Now click on the online application for BPCL Management Trainee post recruitment through GATE link.
- Then aspirants need to enter the post applied for, DOB, email id, GATE registration number, category, gender, etc in online application form.
- Aspirants should also fill up their personal details, qualifying exam details, contact details, academic qualification details, work experience, etc in the BPCL MT recruitment application form.
- Then click on submit button.
- After submission of BPCL application form, the unique application ID will generate on the screen.
- Aspirants should take printout of the completed online application form and then affix the passport size photograph & sign at space provided.
Selection Procedure for BPCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 through GATE
- The BPCL Recruitment through GATE selection procedure will be organized after the declaration of GATE result 2018.The BPCL GATE recruitment selection process will comprises of three stages.
- The short listing of aspirants will be done on the basis of GATE Scores 2018 in Mechanical engineering discipline.
- After that, the aspirants will be selected for further selection process includes Group Discussions (GD) or Alternate selection methodology and personal interviews.
- Then final selection will be done based on medical fitness of the aspirants in pre employment medical exam.
After Selection in BPCL Management Trainee Post through GATE:-
- The aspirants will be selected as post of Management Trainee in Job Group A with basic salary of Rs. 24,900 (pay scale Rs. 24,900-Rs.50, 500).
- The total probation period for the aspirants is 1 year and on completion of one year probationary period will be positioned as executive in the particular business unit.
Click here to check notification for the BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 in detail
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#BPCL Recruitment through GATE#BPCL Recruitment#Bharat Petroleum recruitment through GATE#Bharat Petroleum recruitment#BPCL GATE recruitment#BPCL through GATE#BPCL Management Trainee Recruitment through GATE#BPCL MT recruitment through GATE#application form for BPCL Recruitment#BPCL Management Trainee Recruitment