CCMT Choice Filling 2017
Centralized Counselling for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan admissions 2017 (CCMT 2017) is being organized by Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat, Gujarat. The CCMT Counselling 2017 is organized on the basis of the scores secured by the aspirants who have qualified GATE 2017/2016/2015. The GATE qualifiers are required to first fill the CCMT application form 2017. The CCMT Online Registration 2017 is starts from 10th April 2017 for admissions into M.Tech/M.Arch degree courses at the participating institutes, including GFTIs, NITs and IIITs. Along with the CCMT 2017 online application, the aspirants have to submit the choices for the colleges and course. The CCMT Choice Filling 2017 process is available from 10th April 2017 to 11th May 2017. So, here we provide the complete details about CCMT 2017 application form process, application fee payment and online choice filling of CCMT 2017.
CCMT 2017 Counselling
SVNIT, Surat is conducted GATE 2017 counselling procedure on 10th April 2017 onwards for M.Tech/M.Arch admissions. Aspirants who want to get M.Tech admission at CCMT participating institutes can be filled and submitted the online application form of CCMT 2017 and also pay the registration fee online or via SBI challan. Aspirants need to check the CCMT eligibility criteria 2017 before applying. In addition, aspirants must fill and submit the online choices of institutes and course after filling the CCMT online application form 2017. Once, all the choices are submitted, the CCMT first round seat allotment results will be declared in the month of May 2017.
The CCMT Admission 2017 process will involve the following stages:-
- CCMT Online Registration, CCMT Choice Filling 2017 and Locking of Choices
- CCMT Online Seat Allotment
- Seat Acceptance fee deposit
- Reporting at a Reporting Center after paying the seat acceptance fee
- Getting admitted to allotted institute
CCMT Important Dates 2017
Applicants can check here CCMT 2017 Important Dates for registration and choice filling
CCMT Counselling Dates 2017
CCMT 2017 Online Registration starts from
10th April 2017
CCMT 2017 Online choice filling starts
10th April 2017
Last date of CCMT 2017 registration & fee payment
8th May 2017
Last date of CCMT choice filling 2017
11th May 2017
Locking of choices
8th May to 11th May 2017
Automatic choices locking
11th May 2017
First round of CCMT seat allotment
21st May 2017
Payment of seat acceptance fee after the first round
22nd to 25th May 2017
Second round of CCMT 2017 seat allotment
29th May 2017
Payment of seat acceptance fee after the second round
30th May to 2nd June 2017
Third round of seat allotment
11th June 2017
Payment of seat acceptance fee after the third round
12th to 15th June 2017
Payment of provisional admission confirmation fee of Rs. 10000
16th to 22nd June 2017
Announcement of the Internal sliding result
25th June 2017
Reporting at admitted institute and depositing balance institute fee
26th to 29th June 2017
Vacancy declaration for NSR (National Spot Round)
4th July 2017
Fresh registration for NSR (National Spot Round)
5th to 14th July 2017
Choice filling for NSR and locking of choices
5th to 15th July 2017
Document verification of NSR
17th to 20th July 2017
seat allotment of NSR
23rd July 2017
CCMT Registration 2017
- To participate in the GATE 2017 CCMT counselling, the aspirants will first have to register and filling the online application form.
- Aspirants have to open the official site of CCMT 2017.
- Now click on CCMT online registration, registration fee payment & CCMT Choice filling 2017 tab.
- Registered aspirants have to login by entering GATE registration id and password.
- If it’s a new registration, then aspirants have to enter the GATE registration ID, aspirant name, GATE score, and GATE marks out of 100 and select GATE exam year and GATE exam paper name.
- And click on submit button.
- After that aspirants have to fill the personal information like father name, DOB, category, nationality, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Then aspirants need to enter the qualifying degree details like year of passing, degree, discipline name, qualifying degree passing status, etc.
- Then click on submit button.
After the final submit, the aspirants have to login again using GATE registration id and password. Then aspirants have to see their complete profile, available choice, CCMT choice filling 2017 and choice locking option and application fee payment option. It must be noted that the aspirants will only be able to fill the choices if aspirants will pay the registration fee.
CCMT Application fee payment:-
- The CCMT 2017 registration fee is Rs 2200 for General aspirants. The SC/ST/PwD aspirants have to pay Rs. 1700. The aspirants can pay the online application fee through SBI e-challan.
CCMT Online Choice Filling 2017
- CCMT choice filling 2017 for M.Tech/M.Arch admissions is available from 10th April 2017. The last date of CCMT 2017 online choice filling is 11th May 2017. Aspirants have to lock their choices from 8th May to 11th May 2017 though online mode.
- The CCMT Choice filling 2017 can submit the after application fee payment. First, aspirants have to login by entering the GATE registration ID & password.
- Then the CCMT choice filling, arrange filled choices, choice interchange, choice rearrange, multiple choices and choice locking tab will appear on the screen.
Aspirants will have to follow the procedure to fill and submit the choices:-
CCMT Choice Filling 2017:-
- In this tab, the displayed window will be divided into two parts, namely available choices and filled choices.
- Aspirants need to use the add button to move the course and institute name from available choices to filled choice section.
- Aspirants can select as many choices as they desire.
Arrange Filled Choices:-
- Once all the choices for CCMT counselling are dragged to the filled choice section the aspirants can also use arrange tab to set the priority. The most desired institutes and the program are to be set as the top priority.
- It will enable aspirants to interchange the filled choices with another one.
- Aspirants can also rearrange the priority of their choices.
- Aspirants need to lock their choices from 8th May to 11th May 2017.
- It is most vital to lock the choices before the last date. Aspirants will not be able to unlock the choices once these are locked.
- If aspirants fail to lock the choices before the last date, their last saved choices will automatically lock.
- Then aspirants should take a printout of the application form and locked choices.
Click here to fill online application and choice filling for CCMT 2017
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.