CCMT Counselling 2017 , Counselling Process of M.Tech admissions ccmt.nic.in
CCMT is the Centralized Counselling for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan admissions 2017 (CCMT 2017). The CCMT 2017 is an online admission procedure for the applicants to apply for M.Tech/March/M.Plan courses, based on their GATE score of year 2017, 2016 and 2015 in all NITs (National Institutes of Technologies) and numerous other centrally funded institutes, namely NIFFT Ranchi, IIIT Allahabad, IIITM Gwalior, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, SLIET Longowal, SPA Vijayawada, Central university of Rajasthan, Institute of Technology & IIEST Shibpur. This year, CCMT is being conducted by SVNIT (Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology), Surat, Gujarat. The CCMT Counselling 2017 will be starting from 10th April 2017.
In CCMT Counselling 2017 process, GATE 2017, 2016 and 2015 qualifiers applicants will be eligible to participate. The applicants are required to fill the CCMT application form 2017 or register for CCMT counselling process 2017 or GATE Counselling 2017. So, eligible and interested applicants can check here counselling procedure of CCMT 2017, CCMT 2017 Important dates or Counselling schedule of CCMT 2017, etc.
CCMT Eligibility Conditions
- For an aspirant to be eligible for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan courses:-
- Aspirants must have a valid GATE marks or score of the year 2017/2016/2015.
- In qualifying degree the aspirants must have passed and obtained a minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% for OC/OB category whereas 6.0 CGPA or 50% for SC/ST/PwD aspirants.
- In case, result of bachelor degree if awaited, provisional admission is allowed to a student subject to meeting above minimum qualifying degree requisites latest by 15th September 2017. In these cases, all exams must have been completed by 15th July 2017. A document proof of mark sheet or grade card till pre final semester must be submitted at the reporting time during document verification.
CCMT 2017 Counselling
The counselling of CCMT 2017 will be organized in online mode. The CCMT Counselling 2017 will consists of CCMT online registration, application form, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, reporting & subsequent admission to the M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan courses at NITs, CFTIs and other institutes. The GATE 2017 CCMT counselling process will start from 10th April 2017 with the filling in of CCMT 2017 application form after online registration. The applicants have to register for centralized counselling and then submit the choices for preferred colleges & courses. Moreover, the applicants will be permitted to submit as many choices as they desire to. The CCMT 2017 seat allotment will be done on the basis of scores in GATE exam and also submitted choices.
CCMT Counselling Process 2017
The counselling process of CCMT 2017 mainly involves the following stages:-
1) CCMT Online Registration, Choice Filling & Locking of Choices
- In this stage, all aspirants declared eligible on the basis of GATE 2015/2016 or 2017 result have to register online at its official site of CCMT (ccmt.nic.in).
- During the CCMT registration procedure, applicant have to pay the registration fee online using SBI MOPS (Debit card/Credit card/Net banking or through e-challan).
- After fee payment, applicants will be allowed to exercise their course choices across all participating institutes.
Choice Filling and Locking of Choices
- Applicants have to fill the choices of their preference for programmes & the institutes.
- The CCMT online choice filling will starts from 10th April 2017.
- Applicant can fill in as many choices in the order of preference as he/she wishes the list of available courses.
- In addition, applicants can reorder or change their choices, delete earlier choices and also add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
- Choices must be looked within 8th to 11th May 2017.
2) CCMT Seat Allotment 2017
- During online seat allotment step, the choices submitted by the applicant will be processed & seat will be allotted in order of merit on the basis of the CCMT locked choices.
- CCMT online seat allotment process will be completed in three rounds.
- In the first round, all the available seats will be allotted & result indicating the allotted participating institute with specialization will be available on the official site.
- In the second round and third round, seats will be allotted against available vacancies in the particular rounds and then result will be released on the official site.
- In addition, applicants should take a print out of the seat allotment details from official site of CCMT which has to be produced at the time of reporting.
3) Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
- Applicants have to pay a seat acceptance fee of Rs. 20000 through SBI MOPS (Debit card/Credit card/Net banking or e-challan at any branch of SBI) before reporting at the CCMT reporting center.
- Also, applicants should report at the reporting center with the provisional seat allotment letter, proof of fee payment and other required documents.
4) Reporting at Reporting Centers after paying the seat acceptance fee
- Applicants, who are allotted CCMT seats for 1st time in any of the three rounds, should report to any of the reporting centers for document verification.
The following documents should be produced in original at the time of reporting at the reporting centers:-
- Printout at the CCMT 2017 registration form & locked choices
- GATE Score card (2017/2016/2015)
- Original Class XII mark sheet
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Photo ID proof as per Government of India norms
- Original birth certificate
- Original Mark/Grade sheets of qualifying exam for all semesters
- Original Category (SC/ST/OB) certificate, if applicable
- Degree or provisional certificate
- Original certificate for PwD, if applicable
- Proof of fee payment of seat acceptance
- Migration certificate
- 3 color passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate from Head of the institution last attended
- Conduct certificate from Head of the institution last attended
- Original course completion certificate from the Head of the institute or university
CCMT Counselling Dates 2017
Applicants can check here CCMT Counselling Schedule 2017:-
CCMT 2017 Counselling Dates
CCMT Online Registration starts
10th April 2017
CCMT Online choice filling starts
10th April 2017
Last date of CCMT registration & fee payment (Rs. 2200 for OC/OB and Rs. 1700 for SC/ST/PwD)
8th May 2017
Last date of choice filling
11th May 2017
Locking of choices
8th May to 11th May 2017
Automatic locking of choices
11th May 2017
First round of seat allotment
21st May 2017
Payment of seat acceptance fee after first round
22nd to 25th May 2017
Second round of seat allotment
29th May 2017
Payment of seat acceptance fee after second round
30th May to 2nd June 2017
Third round of seat allotment
11th June 2017
Payment of seat acceptance fee after third round
12th to 15th June 2017
Payment of provisional admission confirmation fee of Rs. 10000
16th to 22nd June 2017
Declaration of Internal sliding result
25th June 2017
Reporting at admitted institute & depositing balance institute fee
26th to 29th June 2017
Vacancy declaration for National Spot Round (NSR)
4th July 2017
Fresh registration for National Spot Round (NSR)
5th to 14th July 2017
Choice filling for NSR & locking of choices
5th to 15th July 2017
Document verification of NSR
17th to 20th July 2017
NSR seat allotment
23rd July 2017
For more information about any entrance exam / CCMT Counselling scheduled or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.