CCMT Seat Allotment 2017
The Centralized Counselling for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan (CCMT) 2017 is organized for admissions into the M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan courses at NITs, IIITs, GFTIs and other centrally funded institutes. The CCMT 2017 is being conducted by SVNIT, Surat, and Gujarat. The CCMT 2017 counselling is conducted on the basis of the scores or marks obtained by the applicants. The CCMT Counselling 2017 process has been started from 10th April 2017. The GATE (2017/2016/2015) qualifiers have to fill the online application form of CCMT 2017. After completion of CCMT 2017 registration and CCMT choice filling 2017 process, the result of CCMT Seat Allotment 2017 will be declared online. The seat allotment of CCMT 2017 will be done in the participating institutes. So, applicants can check here complete details about CCMT seat allotment procedure.
CCMT 2017 Counselling and Seat Allotment
The counselling of CCMT 2017 will be organized in the online mode only and the CCMT seat allotment 2017 will be based on the GATE score as well as their choice of program and institutions. Those who have been allotted seats have to pay initial fee online or through SBI challan. After fee payment, aspirants are required to report to reporting centers or allotted college as per the schedule. The CCMT 2017 Seat Allotment Result will be announced on the official site of CCMT.
Schedule for the CCMT 2017 Seat Allotment
CCMT 2017 Important Dates
CCMT Round 1 Seat Allotment 2017
21th May 2017
CCMT Round 2 Seat Allotment 2017
29th May 2017
CCMT Round 3 Seat Allotment 2017
11th June 2017
CCMT 2017 Allotment
The CCMT seat allotment 2017 procedure will be done in 3 rounds on the basis of scores in GATE (2017/2016/2015) and submitted their choices. The aspirants once allotted a seat will not be permitted to participate in CCMT counselling process. The aspirants can download CCMT provisional seat allotment letter from the CCMT official site. The seat will be allocated to those aspirants who have register for CCMT 2017. To participate in the CCMT counselling procedure, the applicants will have to register for CCMT 2017. The CCMT 2017 registration and choice filling is available from 10th April 2017.
Click here to fill the CCMT Choice Filling 2017 and application form.
CCMT Allotment Rounds 2017
The CCMT seat allotment 2017 will be done in all 4 rounds of CCMT counselling, include:-
- First Round
- Second Round
- Third Round
- National Spot Round
CCMT 2017 Seat Allotment Procedure
- Applicants have to register by entering GATE and personal details.
- Then, the aspirants need to submit their choice for colleges and course in order of priority.
- After the CCMT online choice filling, the conducting authority will announce result of CCMT seat allotment 2017.
- The seat allotment letters will be available at its official site.
- Then applicants should take a print out of the provisional seat allotment letter and which has to be produced at the time of reporting.
- Aspirants who are allotted seats will have to report to any reporting centers.
Applicants who will be allocated the seat will contain the following options:-
Freezing: - Freezing option should be selected when the aspirants are satisfied with the allotted seat and want to accept the allotment.
Floating: - Floating option should be selected when the applicants are not satisfied with the allotted seat and want to take part in next round of CCMT counselling.
Sliding: - Selecting sliding option indicated that the aspirants want to consider higher choices in the same college or institute.
Withdrawing: - Withdrawing option should be selected when the aspirant is not satisfied with the seat allotment & desired to withdraw from the further counselling.
Seat Acceptance Fee Payment
- Applicants are required to pay a seat acceptance fee of Rs. 20000 via SBI MOPS (Net banking/Debit card/Credit card or e-challan at any branch of SBI) before reporting at the any CCMT reporting center.
How to Check CCMT Seat Allotment Result 2017 for Round 1, 2 and 3
- Applicants need to visit the CCMT official site (ccmt.nic.in).
- Now applicants have to login by entering the GATE registration number & password.
- Then aspirants can check your allotted seat.
- Then aspirants should download the CCMT 2017 provisional seat allotment letter.
Documents required for verification at the time of CCMT reporting at the reporting centers
- Printout of CCMT registration form & locked choices
- Original mark sheet of Class XII
- Score card of GATE (2017/2016/2015)
- CCMT 2017 Provisional seat allotment letter
- Photo identity proof as per Government of India norms
- Original birth certificate
- Original Grade or Mark sheets of qualifying examination for all semesters
- Category (SC/ST/OB) certificate, if applicable
- Certificate for PwD, if applicable
- Proof of payment of seat acceptance
- Degree/provisional certificate
- Migration certificate
- Original course completion certificate from the Head of the institute or university
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the institution last attended
- Transfer certificate from the Head of the institution last attended
- Three color passport size photographs
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.