CEED Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018
Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) 2018 is a qualifying exam for admission to Master of Design (M.Des) courses at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur and IIT Hyderabad and PhD courses in Design at some Institutes. IIT Bombay will release the CEED application form 2018 of in the October month 2017. To come out for the CEED entrance exam 2018, the candidates have to fill and submit the CEED Application Form. CEED is organized by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. The CEED 2018 is expected to be organized in the month of January. CEED 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus allows the applicants to know the subjects as well as exam pattern in CEED 2018. So, Candidates check here complete details about CEED eligibility criteria 2018, CEED important dates , CEED 2018 application process , CEED Exam Pattern , CEED Syllabus 2018 .
Overview of CEED 2018
- Organized Authority: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
- Examination Name: Common Entrance Examination for Design 2018
- Commonly known as: CEED 2018
- Examination Date: First week of January
- Courses offered: M.Des and PhD
- Information About: CEED 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
CEED 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay will organize the Common Entrance Exam 2018 for admission into Master of Design at IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur and IIT Bangalore. CEED 2018 entrance exam will be held in the January month 2018. CEED 2018 admission into Ph.D courses in Design at IISc Bangalore, IIT Kanpur, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Bombay. Here we are providing the CEED 2018 Exam Syllabus with Pattern in the below for applicants are easy to prepare for CEED 2018 examination. Applicants can check the CEED 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus through official site.
CEED 2018 Exam Pattern
The CEED 2018 Examination will consist of two parts, Part A and Part B. Applicants have to attempt questions from both the parts.
- Part A includes multiple choice type questions and this part A contains 50 questions.
- The question will be based on General awareness, visualisation, Mathematics and Pictorial Aptitude.
- Part A is a computer based screening test, and only those applicants who are shortlisted in Part A will qualify for the evaluation of Part B.
Marking Scheme of Part A:
There are three sections in Part A examination Section 1:- Questions 1 to 5 from Numerical each carries 2 marks for the right answer and for wrong answer there will be negative marking of 0.6 marks. Section 2:- Questions 6 to 15, in this there will be one or more right answers. Applicant will be obtaining 2 marks for judging all correct options. There will be no negative marking in this section. Section 3:- Questions 16 to 50 there will be two marks for right answer and 0.6 marks will be deducted wrong answer.
- Part B consists of design and hand drawing type questions.
- Paper consist of 3 compulsory question and from another 3 you have to do only one
- Only Part B score will be used for CEED 2018 merit list.
- Question 1 is about sketching free hand drawing (20 marks)
- Question 2 is about creativity and imagination (15 marks)
- Question 3 is about innovative thing (15 marks)
Part B Optional Section: All questions carry 50 marks:
- Question 4 is about Visual Communication & Interaction
- Question 5 is about Optional Animation Design
- Question 6 is about Optional Product Design
CEED Syllabus 2018
- Product Design
- Interface Design
- Interaction Design & Visual Communication
- Poster, Logo & Character Designing
- Problem identification & solving
- Basic of materials & manufacturing processes
- Visual perception
- Story telling
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more information about CEED 2018 Eligibility Criteria, CEED 2018 Application Form, CEED 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, counselling for admission, Admission, exam results. Wish you all the best for CEED 2018 to all the applicants.
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.
#ADMISSION#CEED 2018 Application Form#CEED 2018 Eligibility Criteria#CEED 2018 Exam Pattern#CEED 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus#CEED 2018 Syllabus#CEED Exam Pattern#CEED Exam Pattern and Syllabus#CEED Syllabus