CEED Application Form 2018
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay will organize the Common Entrance Examination (CEED) 2018 for admission into M.Des (Master of Design) courses at IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Bangalore, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur and IIT Guwahati and also to Ph.D courses in Design at IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad and IISc Bangalore. The CEED 2018 entrance exam will be held in the month of January 2018. To appear for the CEED 2018 entrance exam, the aspirants have to fill and submit the CEED Application Form 2018. IIT Bombay will release the application form of CEED 2018 in the month of October 2017. The application form for CEED 2018 will be released in online mode. To submit the CEED 2018 application form, the aspirants have to first register themselves through online mode. Aspirants can also check here complete details about CEED 2018 eligibility criteria, CEED 2018 important dates and application process of CEED 2018.
Overview of Common Entrance Examination (CEED) 2018
- Exam Conducting Institute: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
- Name of the Entrance Exam: Common Entrance Examination (CEED) 2018
- CEED Exam Dates: January 2018
- Exam Level: National level
- Examination Mode: Online (Computed Based Test)
- Courses Offered: M.Des and Ph.D courses in Design
- Information About: CEED Application Form 2018
CEED Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants must have completed a degree/diploma or post graduate degree course of four years or 3+2 years (after 10+2 exam level).
- The aspirants must appear in the final exam of such a course by July 2018. OR
- Aspirants must have completed the GD Arts diploma course (10+5 level) by July 2017.
IIT Bombay CEED 2018 Application Form
Those aspirants who want to get admission into M.Des and Ph.D courses in Design at IITs and IISc Bangalore can submit the online CEED Application Form 2018. The CEED Application Form 2018 will be available in the month of October 2017. Last date for submission of CEED 2018 online application form is the 2nd week of November 2017. During CEED exam application form filling process, the aspirants also have to pay the entrance exam or application fee. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for CEED 2018 through online mode. Aspirants are required to register themselves. After the CEED online registration, the aspirants can access the CEED online application form and then submit required details in it.
Documents required for filling the CEED Application Form 2018
In order to complete the online application process of CEED 2018, aspirants are required to upload the following documents:-
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph in jpg format
- Scanned copy of the signature in jpg format
- Scanned copy of your diploma/degree certificate (pdf file). If you don’t have the final year degree certificate, upload the scanned copy of the final year mark list/provisional certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC NCL category certificate, if required
- Aspirants who are applying in PwD category must produce medical certificate
How to fill CEED Online Application Form 2018
Aspirants have to follow the given below step by step procedure of CEED application form 2018:-
Step 1: CEED Registration 2018
- First of all, the aspirants should visit the CEED official site.
- Now click on Apply online for CEED 2018
- After that, the aspirants need to register online using the new user registration tab in the CEED 2018 registration portal.
- Then aspirants need to enter the name, email id, DOB, gender, address, mobile number, password, etc.
- After registration, the aspirants will receive verification details on their registered email id.
Step 2: Login & Check Eligibility of CEED 2018
- After online registration for CEED 2018, the aspirants are required to login by entering their email id & password.
- After that, the aspirants have to select the qualifying exam and passing year.
- Then click on the Mobile verification link and then aspirant will get the one time password (OTP).
Step 3: Filling the CEED Application Form 2018
- The aspirants need to login by entering the OTP.
- After that, the online application form of CEED 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Then aspirants must enter the required details such as aspirant’s name, gender, email id, mobile number, physical disability (if any), address, qualifying examination details, passing year, university name, name of college, address of college.
- The aspirants also have to select the three CEED entrance examination cities.
- Then click on save and continue button.
Step 4: Upload Images
- After filling all of the required details in CEED application form 2018, the aspirants are required to upload their passport size photograph and scanned aspirant’s signature in jpg or jpeg format.
- Aspirants also have to upload the scanned copy of diploma/degree or provisional certificate, category certificate and PwD certificate.
Step 5: Payment of CEED Application Form Fee
- Aspirants can also pay the online application form fee of Rs. 1100 for Female/SC/ST/PwD aspirants and Rs. 2200 for all other aspirants.
- The application fee can be paid through debit card/credit card or net banking.
Step 6: Submission of CEED 2018 Application Form
- After successfully fee payment, the aspirants will get CEED 2018 confirmation page.
- Aspirants have to take a print out of the confirmation page.
- Then click on final submit button.
- Aspirants can also download and print out of the CEED application form 2018.
CEED Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for CEED 2018
Availability of online CEED Application Form 2018
Last date for submission of CEED online applications
Issue of CEED Admit Card 2018
Last date to correct the errors in the CEED 2018 admit card
CEED 2018 Exam Date
Display of draft CEED answer key 2018 for part A
Last date for submitting comments about CEED draft answer key
Publish of CEED final answer key for Part A
Declaration of CEED result 2018
Availability of CEED Score Card 2018
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.
#CEED Application Form#CEED#application form of CEED#CEED Eligibility Criteria#CEED exam application form#CEED online registration#CEED Registration#Apply online for CEED#registration for CEED#CEED Important Dates