CEED Application Form 2017
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay will conduct the Common Entrance Examination for Design 2017 for admission to Master of Design (M.Des) courses at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur and IIT Hyderabad and PhD courses in Design at IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, IIT Hyderabad, and IISc Bangalore. The Common Entrance Examination for Design 2017 will be held on 22nd January 2017. Interested and eligible applicants can apply Online Application Form for CEED 2017 through online mode. The CEED Application Form 2017 is now available at its official site. So, applicants can fill up online application before last date.
Overview of Common Entrance Examination for Design
- Conducting Body: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Entrance Exam Name: Common Entrance Examination for Design
- Commonly Known As: CEED 2017
- Exam Dates: 22nd January 2017
- Courses Offered: M.Des and PhD courses in Design
- Details About: IIT CEED Application Form 2017
- Status of application Form: Available
- Official Site: ceed.iitb.ac.in
CEED Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed a post degree/ degree/ diploma course of four years or after 10+2 level or
- Applicants should be appearing for the last year examination or should have passed the GD Arts diploma course.
- Furthermore, There is no age limit and an applicant can appear for this entrance exam any number of times.
- Rs. 1100 for all women and SC/ST/PwD applicants.
- Rs. 2200 for all foreign and other applicants.
CEED 2017 Online Application Form Procedure
Step 1: CEED Online Registration
- Applicants must first register online before proceeding to fill the Online Application Form of CEED. Then applicants need to click on the link “Apply for CEED 2017”.
- During the online registration, one should provide a valid email id and an active mobile no.
- Then, online registration process completed, an email will be sent to the registered email id with a link for validating the email id. And, then a password will be sent to the registered mobile no that has to be used for completing the registration process.
- When you return to the login screen, you need to enter your email id and the password sent through SMS. After login, you will be provided an application form to fill in and also an application no.
Step 2: Complete the CEED Online Application Form
- First, applicants can login with registered email id and password.
- Then enter your personal information.
- Then, Applicants must select three choices of examination city.
- After that applicants have to upload your photograph, signature, eligibility certificate as well as other required documents.
Step 3: Paying the Application Form Fee Online
- Applicants can click “Pay Fee and Submit” button, you will be redirected to bill desk for application fee payment.
- Then ,Applicants can pay the application fee through Credit card/Debit card, Internet banking and bill desk.
- When your fee payment is successfully completed, you will get a confirmation page.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
CEED Important Dates 2017
- Online Application Form Start From: 17th October 2016
- Online application form submission (with application fee):11th November 2016
- Date of application form submission (with late application fee): 18th November 2016
- The Date of Admit Card for downloading: 26th December 2016 to 21st January 2017
- Entrance Exam Dates: 22nd January 2017
- Display of answer key (Part A): 28th January 2017
- Publish of final answer key (Part A): 2nd February 2017
- Announcement of Entrance Exam Result: 10th March 2017
Thank you for visiting . Applicants can also visit us for more information about, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Application Form, counselling for admission, Admission, exam results, Exam Pattern and Syllabus. So , Wish you all the best for entrance exam to all the applicants.
#Application Form for CEED 2016#CEED 2016 Application Form#CEED 2016 Eligibility Criteria#CEED 2016 Entrance Exam#CEED 2016 Exam Dates#CEED 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus#CEED 2016 Important Dates#CEED Application Form#How to Apply the CEED 2016 Application Form#Online Application Form for CEED 2016