COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018
The COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) will organize the COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2018 for admission into undergraduate engineering (B.E/B.Tech) degree programmes during the academic session 2018-2019. Aspirants seeking COMEDK UG engineering admission in its member institution have to apply and appear for the COMEDK UGET 2018 entrance test. Interested aspirants have to first register themselves for COMEDK UGET exam and then complete the COMEDK UGET 2018 application form process. The COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 will be available in February 2018 through online mode. In addition, before filling the COMEDK UGET 2018 online application form, the aspirants must check & read the COMEDK UGET 2018 eligibility criteria. So, here we give the complete information about eligibility criteria for COMEDK UGET 2018, COMEDK UGET 2018 important dates and application process of COMEDK UGET entrance exam.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants should have passed second PUC or 10+2 exam or equivalent exam from recognized university/board by central/state government with mathematics, chemistry & physics & English as mandatory subjects & any one of the optional subjects, chemistry/biology/biotechnology/any other technical vocational subjects.
- General category aspirants should have obtained 45% marks in 12th class or equivalent. SC/ST & OBC category aspirants should have secured 40% marks.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
COMEDK UGET entrance exam 2018 will be an online CBT (computer based test) and will be conducted in May 2018 at different test centres all over the India. Through COMEDK UGET 2018 entrance exam and COMEDK UGET scores, the aspirants will get admission into UG engineering courses. Moreover, the COMEDK UGET test scores 2018 are valid for admissions during the academic session 2018-19. Those aspirants who wish to appear for the COMEDK UGET examination can fill & submit the online application form for COMEDK UGET 2018 from official site of COMEDK. The exam organizing authority, COMEDK will release the application form of COMEDK UGET 2018 in online mode. The COMEDK application form process includes the COMEDK UGET Registration 2018, login, filling the COMEDK UGET exam application form, uploading images or documents, submitting the COMEDK UGET application form 2018. So, eligible & interested aspirants have to apply online for COMEDK UGET 2018 at its COMEDK official site.
How to fill COMEDK UGET Online Application Form 2018
Interested aspirants must follow the given below steps to fill the online COMEDK UGET application form 2018:-
1) COMEDK UGET 2018 Registration
3) Filling the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018
4) Uploading Images/Documents
5) Selection of COMEDK UGET exam centres
6) Payment of COMEDK application fee
7) Submission of COMEDK UGET 2018 application form
Step 1: COMEDK UGET Online Registration 2018
- The aspirants need to register themselves to access COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 at its official site of COMEDK (www.comedk.org).
- The aspirants have to visit the COMEDK official site.
- After that, click on apply for COMEDK UGET 2018 link.
- Then aspirants have to click on online registration for COMEDK UGET 2018 link.
- Now, the aspirants must enter the name of aspirant, DOB, email id, mobile number and aspirant’s unique ID proof number in COMEDK UGET 2018 online registration form.
- Then click on register button.
- After successful COMEDK UGET 2018 registration, the aspirants will get the user id & password on the registered mobile number and email id.
Step 2: Login
- After COMEDK UGET registration, the registered aspirants need to log in using the COMEDK UGET user id & password to complete the COMEDK UGET application form 2018 process.
Step 3: Filling the COMEDK UGET Exam 2018 Application Form
- After successfully login, the COMEDK UG engineering application form will appear on the screen.
- The aspirants have to first select the course applying for.
- Then, the aspirants need to enter their personal details, category details, academic qualification details, etc in COMEDK UGET application form 2018.
- Then click on save & continue button.
Step 4: Uploading Images/Documents
- After filling the online application for COMEDK UGET 2018, the aspirants have to upload their recent passport size photogram and scanned signature jpg/jpeg format.
- Moreover, the aspirants need to upload the scanned signature of father or guardian and aspirant’s ID proof.
- Then click on save and continue button.
Step 5: Selection of COMEDK UGET test centres
- After uploading images in COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018, the aspirants need to select the three preferred COMEDK UGET examination citifies from the provided COMEDK UGET 2018 examination centres at its official site of COMEDK.
Step 6: Payment of COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 Fee
- The next step of COMEDK UGET Application Form is the fee payment.
- The aspirants are required to pay COMEDK UGET online application form fee of Rs. 1200.
- The COMEDK 2018 application form fee can be paid through online mode using debit card/credit card or net banking.
Step 7: Submission of COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018
- After completing the application procedure of COMEDK UGET 2018, the aspirants have to click on submit button.
- After submission of application, the aspirants should download and printout of the online COMEDK UGET application form 2018 for future purpose.
COMEDK UGET Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for COMEDK UGET 2018
Start date for COMEDK UGET registration & availability of online application for COMEDK UGET 2018
Last date for payments of application fee
Last date for submission of COMEDK application
Downloading of COMEDK UGET admit card 2018
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date
Display of COMEDK UGET provisional Answer Key 2018
Publish of COMEDK UGET final answer keys
Declaration of COMEDK UGET result and score
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#COMEDK UGET Application Form#COMEDK UGET#COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria#online application form for COMEDK#application form of COMEDK UGET#COMEDK UGET exam application form#COMEDK UGET Registration