Delhi CET Application Form 2018
Government of NCT (National Capital Territory) of Delhi, Department of Training & Technical Education will conducts the Delhi Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET) 2018 for admission into full time Diploma courses in Engineering/Technology offered at institutes affiliated to board of technical education Delhi. Applicants who want to get admission into Diploma courses in Engineering can be filled Delhi CET Application Form 2018. The Delhi Polytechnic CET application form will be released in March 2018. Application form of Delhi CET 2018 will be available online from official site of CET Delhi. The applicants interested in applying for the CET Delhi 2018 can check the eligibility criteria for Delhi CET 2018 before filling the CET Delhi application form. Applicants may also check here complete information about Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 eligibility criteria, Delhi CET 2018 important dates and Delhi Polytechnic application form procedure.
Overview of Delhi Common Entrance Test 2018
- Exam Conducting Authority: Government of NCT (National Capital Territory) of Delhi, Department of Training & Technical Education
- Name of the Entrance Test: Delhi Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET) 2018
- CET Delhi 2018 Exam Dates: May 2018
- Courses offered: Diploma courses in Engineering
- Information About: Delhi CET Application Form 2018
- Official site: cetdelhiexam.nic.in
Delhi CET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The applicants must have passed class 10th/Matric or any other exam recognized as equivalent to the class 10th exam organized by the CBSE with at least 35% marks in Mathematics, Science and English subjects.
- The Mathematics, Sciences and English subjects are compulsory and the applicant must have passed in each of these subjects.
Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Application Form
Delhi Common Entrance Test 2018 is a state level polytechnic entrance exam organized by Government of NCT. The Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 will be conducted in May 2018 at different test centres. Applicants interested in appearing for the CET Delhi 2018 entrance test must fill up the Delhi CET Application Form 2018. The Delhi CET 2018 application form will be released in March 2018. The CET Delhi Polytechnic application form procedure includes the CET Delhi registration, filling of the Delhi CET 2018 online application form, uploading images, fee payment of application, etc. Before filling the application form for Delhi CET 2018, applicants should check and read all the instructions carefully displayed in CET Delhi information broacher. In addition, Aadhar number of the applicant is compulsory for the submission of online application form for CET Delhi 2018.
How to fill Delhi CET 2018 Application Form
Applicants have to follow the given below steps to fill the Delhi CET online application form:-
Step 1: Delhi CET 2018 Registration and filling of Delhi CET Application Form 2018
- First of all applicants should visit the CET Delhi 2018 official site.
- Applicants can click on Apply for CET Delhi 2018 for applying for one of the Delhi CET test of your choice.
- Then applicants should click on the CET Delhi test you wish to apply after displaying the Delhi CET test details of your choice.
- The Delhi Polytechnic CET registration form or Delhi CET application form 2018 will appear on the screen.
- After that, the applicants have to enter the personal details, course & examination city details, educational qualification details, communication details, choose password, etc.
- Then click on submit button.
Step 2: Upload Images
- After submitting the Delhi CET Application Form 2018, the applicants have to click on upload images tab.
- Then applicants are required to upload the recent passport size photograph, scanned signature and thumb impression in jpg/jpeg format.
- After uploading the images, the Delhi Polytechnic CET application number will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Payment of CET Delhi 2018 application form fee
- Applicants have to click on fee payment tab.
- The applicants are required to pay the Delhi CET Application Form 2018 fee of Rs. 400 + Rs. 15 bank charges + Rs. 3 service tax.
- The Delhi polytechnic CET 2018 application form fee can be paid through debit card/credit card/e-wallet/net banking/SBI Buddy/Cashless payment or e-challan.
After the successfully payment of Delhi CET Application Form 2018 fees via any payment mode, applicant will receive fee receipt & confirmation page from the login ID. Applicants should keep the fee receipt & confirmation page for the reference.
Delhi CET Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for CET Delhi 2018
Delhi CET Application Form 2018 starts from
Last date for submission of the CET Delhi Polytechnic application form
Last date for fee payment of application
Download of Delhi CET admit card 2018
Delhi CET 2018 Exam Date
Declaration of Delhi CET result 2018
Delhi CET Polytechnic counselling starts from
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#Delhi CET Application Form#Delhi Polytechnic CET application form#Application form of Delhi CET#CET Delhi application form#Delhi Polytechnic application form#Delhi CET online application form#Delhi Polytechnic CET registration#Delhi CET Important Dates#Delhi CET Eligibility Criteria#application form for CET Delhi