GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
GAIL (India) Limited will release the application for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 for Executive Trainees post. Applicants appearing for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 for Chemical/Electrical/Civil/Business Information Systems/ Instrumentation/Mechanical engineering disciplines are eligible to apply online for GAIL GATE Recruitment 2018. The online application form for GAIL India Limited recruitment through GATE score will be released in January 2018. So, eligible applicants can fill and submit the GAIL recruitment application form through online mode. Moreover, applicants should check the eligibility criteria for GAIL through GATE 2018 before filling the GAIL GATE recruitment online application form. Applicants can also check here information about GAIL Recruitment of Executive Trainees through GATE score such as eligibility criteria, important dates and application procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Aspirants should have passed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg or its equivalent degree from UGC/AICTE recognized institution.
- The aspirants should have obtained at least 65% marks (60% marks for SC/ST/PwD category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- Aspirants in final year of their engineering degree/B.Sc degree can also apply for the GAIL through GATE 2018.
GAIL Recruitment 2018 through GATE
GAS Authority of India Limited (GAIL) will consider the GATE 2018 score for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018. The application form of GAIL through GATE 2018 will be released in January 2018 on GAIL official site. Graduate engineers from disciplines of Mechanical/Chemical/Civil/Electrical/Business Information System can apply online for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018. In addition, aspirants will required their GATE registration number as provided on the GATE admit card 2018 to apply for the GAIL India Limited recruitment via GATE 2018.
Disciplines for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 and GATE Papers
Engineering Branches/Disciplines to be considered equivalent against GAIL discipline
Corresponding GATE 2018 Paper with paper code
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Production and Industrial
Mechanical and Automobile
Chemical Engineering (CH)
Electrical Engineering (EE)
Electrical and Electronics
Civil Engineering (CE)
Business Information System (BIS)
Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
Instrumentation and Control
Electrical and Instrumentation
Electronics and Instrumentation
Electrical and Electronics
How to apply for GAIL GATE Recruitment 2018
- Eligible aspirants who want to apply for the Executive Trainee post in GAIL will have to first apply for GATE 2018 and after that, appear in the GATE 2018.
- The application form of GATE 2018 is released at GATE 2018 official site (www.gailonline.com).
- After submission of application form, aspirants can download GATE admit card 2018.
- The aspirants will get the GATE registration number mentioned on the GATE 2018 admit card.
- On downloading of GATE admit card 2018 with registration number, aspirants can apply online in GAIL indicating the GATE registration no on the GAIL official site.
- In order to apply for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018, aspirants should open GAIL official site.
- Now click on career section and then click on apply online for GAIL ET recruitment through GATE 2018 score.
- Then aspirants have to enter the name of aspirant, name of post, DOB, email id, GATE registration no, etc in online application form of GAIL.
- After that, aspirants need to enter their personal details, education details, experience details, etc.
- After submission of application form, a unique registration number will be generated by system.
- Then aspirants should download and take a printout of the GAIL application form.
- Aspirants have to affix passport size photograph on the application form.
GAIL ET Recruitment through GATE 2018 Selection Process
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 scores.
- Shortlisted aspirants will have to participate in the group discussion and personal interview round for the post of executive trainee.
- After completion of GD and PI round, a medical fitness test may also be organized.
- Selected aspirants will be placed in pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500 at the basic salary of Rs. 24900 during 1 year training period as executive trainee in E-2 grade. On completion of the training period, aspirants will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24900-50500 in E-2 grade.
Important Dates for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018
Important Dates for GAIL through GATE 2018
Application Form for GATE 2018 starts from
1st September 2017
Last date for submission of GATE application form
5th October 2017
GATE Entrance Exam date
3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th February 2018
Downloading of GATE Admit Card
5th January 2018
Availability of GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 application form
Last date to submit the application form on GAIL
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#GAIL Recruitment through GATE#GATE#GAIL Recruitment#GAIL GATE Recruitment#GAIL India Limited recruitment through GATE#GAIL GATE recruitment#GAIL India Limited recruitment via GATE#GAIL ET recruitment through GATE