GATE will be organized by IIT Roorkee in the month of February for the PG courses like, Engineering, TEchonolgy, Architecture and Science. Candidates who want to get admission in M.Tech or M.E courses in GFTI, IITs, NITs and other private institute. GATE is an online examination which is string by fill up the Gate 2018 application form follows by exam and releasing score card. Many candidates apply for GATE Admission exam every year.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is very famous examination. GATE is organized by IISc (Indian Institute of Science),IIT Roorkee, Bangalore and 7 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)(IIT Bombay,IIT Kharagpur,IIT Delhi,IIT Madras,IIT Kanpur,IIT Delhi and IIT Guwahati) on rotation basis. GATE score is useful for those candidates who want to get admission in PG courses like, M.Tech, ME, Direct PhD, MS.Candidates who interested in management can swing in the management line by having a PG diploma of 2 years in Industrial Engineering. Some of the institute in India also give the admission in Post Graduation courses on the basis on GATE Score.
Brief Overview about GATE Admission:
- Examination Authority: IITs (Indian Institute of Technology)
- Name of Exam: GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- Exam Level: National
- Stream: Architecture, Engineering and Technology
- Mode of GATE Exam: Online
- Website: http://appsgate.iitr.ac.in/
GATE Important Dates:
In the month of June
Starting Dates for Application Form through GOAPS
In the month of September
Last date to apply
In the month of October
Small Changes in Application Form
In the month of October
Changes in category, exam city and gender
In the month of November
Date for download the GATE Admit Card
From the month of January
GATE Exam Date
In the month of February
GATE Result Date
Available in the month of March
Download the GATE Score Card
Till March to May
GATE Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must pass BE/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.S/Masters in Mathematics/Masters in Statistics/Masters in Science/MCA/ME/M.Tech (4 year or 5 year)/M.Sc.
- Candidates who appear for final year can also apply for this exam.
- Candidates belong from India, UAE, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
- International candidates also apply for this exam.
GATE Institute for GATE:
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- IIT Roorkee
GATE Application Fees:
Candidates who apply for GATE exam must pay the Application Fees by online mode. They can pay the Application Fees either via credit card or net banking or Debit Card or cash.
- General Category: 1500/- Rs.
- SC/ST/PwD/Female: 750/- Rs.
GATE Admission Application Form:
- For fill up GATE Application Form candidates follow the below process:
- Candidates 1st of all do registration by giving Email Id and password as well as mobile number.
- After that do login and fill up the form with all necessary details.
- Now upload the photograph, signature, degree certificates, thumbs Impression and category certificate.
- After that do payment and submit the application form.
- At last take a print out of Application form for future use.
So, if you want more information regarding this exam or any exam as well as any doubt about this then give comment in below given comment box. Please visit again our site for latest updates. In fact, you can do registration to stay connect with us as well as kindly share our article on social media.