GCET Application Form 2018
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa organize the Goa Common Entrance Test 2018 (GCET 2018) for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses in Goa State engineering colleges for academic year 2018-2019. The Goa CET 2018 or GCET 2018 will be conducted in May 2018 at various examination centres across Goa State. Applicants who wish to appear in the Goa CET 2018 must fill up the GCET Application Form 2018. Before filling the online application form of GCET 2018, applicants must fulfil the GCET 2018 eligibility criteria to qualify in the Goa CET 2018. The Goa CET 2018 application form is expected to be released in the month of March 2018. There are mainly two sets of application form A & form B. Applicants have till GCET application form A to appear in the entrance test. So, here we provide the details about Goa CET eligibility criteria, application procedure of GCET 2018, application form fee details and Goa CET 2018 important dates.
Goa CET 2018 Overview
- Exam Authority: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa
- Name of the Exam: Goa Common Entrance Test 2018
- Commonly Known As: GCET 2018 or Goa CET 2018
- Goa CET 2018 Exam Date: May 2018
- Exam Level: State
- Information About: GCET Application Form 2018
- Official Site: dtegoa.gov.in
GCET 2018 Exam Schedule
Goa CET 2018 Exam Date
10.00 am to 12.00 noon
2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
10.00 am to 12.00 noon
GCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Applicants should have passed in 10+2 level exam form Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent state level or national level board.
- The applicants should have studied Mathematics, Physics and English as compulsory subjects & Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science/Bio Technology as optional subject.
- Applicants should have obtained a minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category applicants) in Mathematics, Physics & optional subjects.
Goa CET 2018 Application Form
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa will release the GCET application form 2018 in online mode from the last week of March 2018. There are two application forms for Goa CET 2018, namely GCET 2018 application form A and Goa CET 2018 application form B. Applicants have to fill Goa CET 2018 application form A to apply for Goa CET admission 2018 and GCET 2018 application form B is to be filled for GCET counselling 2018. So, interested and eligible applicants can be filled and submitted their GCET application form A 2018 before the last date. The applicants can be filled Goa CET application form in offline mode after downloading application form online & printing it.
Goa CET 2018 Application Form Fees
- Applicants have to pay GCET application form fee of Rs. 1800 through Demand Draft in favour of Director of Technical Education drawn on any schedule bank payable at Panaji.
How to fill the GCET 2018 Application Form
- First of all applicants should visit the DTE, Goa official site.
- Now click on the link GCET Application Form 2018.
- Then applicants are required to download the GCET 2018 Application Form A and take a printout of the GCET application form 2018.
- Applicants have to fill up all necessary details such as personal details, contact details, category, academic details, examination center, etc in GCET registration 2018.
- Then applicants have to paste one recent passport size photograph on the GCET application form 2018. In addition, Applicants should enclose 2 additional passport size photographs with the application form.
- After that applicants have to pay application fee of Rs. 1800 through DD.
- Applicants should enter the Demand Draft details such as bank name, DD number, etc.
- The GCET 2018 application form should be signed by the applicants and also their parents in the designated space.
- Then applicants must submit the filled in application form of GCET 2018 along with Demand Draft, 2 photographs and other required documents at Director of Technical Education, Goa.
Documents to be submitted with the Goa CET Application Form 2018
- 3 passport size photographs
- Demand Draft for the GCET application form fees
- SSCE passing certificate
- 12th standard passing certificate
- HSSC examination hall ticket
GCET Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for Goa CET 2018
Availability of GCET application form 2018
Last date for submitting Goa CET application form 2018
Issue of GCET admit card 2018
GCET 2018 Exam Date
Declaration of GCET Result 2018
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.