GCET Syllabus and Pattern 2018
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa State organizes the Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2018 for admissions into UG engineering (B.E) degree courses for academic session 2018-2019. Many institutions and colleges of Goa State accept the Goa CET score for offering admissions to B.E courses. Those aspirants who want to take admission into engineering courses have to appear for the Goa CET entrance examination. In order to appear for Goa CET exam, aspirants have to fill and submit the GCET application form 2018 through online mode. Moreover, the aspirants who are appearing for the GCET exam must check the GCET Syllabus and Pattern 2018. DTE, Goa State will release the Goa CET exam pattern and Goa CET syllabus 2018 at its official site of Goa CET. GCET 2018 Exam Pattern and GCET 2018 Syllabus will help the aspirants to prepare well for the examination. So, here we give the complete details about exam pattern of GCET 2018 and syllabus of GCET 2018.
Overview of Goa CET 2018 Entrance Exam
- Exam Conducting Authority: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa State
- Name of the Entrance Test: Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2018
- GCET 2018 Exam Date: May 2018
- Level of Exam: State level
- Mode of Entrance Exam: Offline mode
- Courses offered: Undergraduate Engineering (B.E)
- Information About: GCET Syllabus and Pattern 2018
- Official Site: www.dtegoa.gov.in
Goa CET 2018 Syllabus and Pattern
Goa CET 2018 is a state level engineering entrance test conducted by DTE, Goa State. The Goa CET 2018 or GCET 2018 entrance test will be conducted in the month of May 2018. Those aspirants who are planning to appear for the Goa Common Entrance Test 2018 must know about GCET Syllabus and Pattern 2018. Aspirants have to follow the Goa CET paper pattern in order to know the overall structure of the Goa CET question paper for the GCET entrance test. In addition, GCET syllabus 2018 is based on the Class XII syllabus as set DTE, Goa State Board. Aspirants can check here exam pattern for Goa CET 2018 and syllabus for Goa CET 2018 in detail.
Goa CET 2018 Exam Pattern
Goa CET entrance exam is pen and paper based examination. The GCET exam pattern gives the details of type of questions, number of questions, duration of exam, subjects and topics covered in exam, GCET marking scheme, etc.
- The GCET question paper includes the Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry papers.
- Every GCET paper carries a total of 75 multiple choice questions.
- There will be four alternatives for every question, of which one alternative will be right.
- For every question, 1 mark is allocated.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The duration of GCET entrance examination will be of 2 hours (120 minutes) for every Goa CET paper.
GCET Exam Structure:-
Number of Questions
Duration of Exam
Goa CET 2018 Syllabus for Engineering Course
The GCET syllabus 2018 covers all topics & sections from subject of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The syllabus for GCET 2018 is based on 12th class examination. So, interested aspirants can check here GCET exam syllabus 2018 in detail.
Goa CET Syllabus 2018 for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
GCET Syllabus 2018 for Physics
The Goa CET Physics Syllabus includes the following topics:-
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Dual nature of matter & radiation
- Communication system
- Electronic devices
GCET Syllabus 2018 for Chemistry
The Goa CET Chemistry Syllabus includes the following topics:-
- Solid state
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- General Principles & processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-block elements
- D & f block elements
- Haloalkanes & Haloarenes
- Coordination compounds
- Alcohols, Phenols & Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones & Carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
GCET Syllabus 2018 for Mathematics
The Goa CET Mathematics Syllabus includes the following topics:-
- Relations & functions
- Vectors & three dimensional geometry
- Linear Programming
For more information about any entrance examination or other education exams related details then register in our site.
#GCET Syllabus and Pattern#GCET Syllabus#Goa CET exam pattern#Goa CET syllabus#exam pattern of GCET#syllabus of GCET#www.dtegoa.gov.in#Goa CET paper pattern#pattern for Goa CET#syllabus for Goa CET#GCET exam pattern#syllabus for GCET