GEEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018
Galgotias University will conduct Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE 2018) for admission in to Engineering courses. The GEEE 2018 will be conducted in the month of June 2018. Applicants who are going to appear the Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam 2018, they are searching for GEEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018.These GEEE 2018 Exam Pattern and GEEE 2018 Syllabus is helpful for the applicants during examination preparation. The Online Application Form of GEEE 2018 will be starts from December 2018.
Overview of GEEE 2018/GEEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Organizing Authority:Galgotias University
- Examination Name:Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination
- Commonly Known As: GEEE 2018
- GEEE 2018Exam Dates: June 2018
- Courses Offered: Tech, Integrated B.Tech + M.Tech, Integrated B. Tech + M.Tech, B.Tech/B.Tech (Hons)
- Information About: GEEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018
- Official Site: geee.in
GEEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
Here we are providing the GEEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018 in the below for applicants are easy to prepare for Exam. Applicants can check the GEEE Paper Pattern 2018 and Syllabus for GEEE 2018 through official site of Galgotias University.
GEEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018:-
GEEE Exam Pattern 2018:-
- GU Engineering Entrance Exam is a pencil paper based exam.
- The time duration of the entrance exam will be 90 minutes.
- Questions will be of Objective type questions.
- The exam paper has three sections: - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Each section has 30 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answer.
No. of Questions
GEEE Syllabus 2018:-
The Syllabus of GEEE 2018 will be based on the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE. Applicants can check the topic wise GEEE Syllabus 2018 for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
GEEE Syllabus for Physics:-
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
GEEE Syllabus for Chemistry:-
- Chemical Arithmetic and Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Solid State and States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Elements including Lanthanoides
- Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in the Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry based on functional Group I
- Organic Chemistry based on functional Group II
- Organic Chemistry based on functional Group III
- Co-ordination Chemistry & Organometallics
- Molecules of Life
GEEE Syllabus for Mathematics:-
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers, Linear InEquation, Linear Programming
- Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiation
- Integration & Differential Equations
- Straight lines and Conic Sections
- Statistics lines and Conic Sections
- Statistics and Probability
- Vectors and Three dimensional Geometry
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more information about GEEE Application Form 2018, counselling for admission, GEEE Admission 2018, exam results, GEEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018/ GEEE 2018 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Wish you all the best for GEEE 2018 to all the applicants.