HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) has published the notification for recruitment of officers through GATE . The application form for HPCL Recruitment through GATE will be released from 12th January 2018. Applicants will be shortlisted for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation recruitment of officers posts based on the GATE Score. In case applicants are selected, they will be called for the further selection process group discussion or interview. Graduate engineers from the disciplines of chemical, civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and electronics & telecommunication engineering can apply online for HPCL through GATE score before the last date of application. Aspirants can also check here complete details about HPCL Graduate Engineers recruitment through GATE score 2eligibility criteria, important dates and application form process and selection procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL GATE Recruitment 2018
- Applicants should have passed four year B.E/B.Tech degree in chemical/mechanical/electronics and telecommunication/ electrical/ civil/ instrumentation disciplines from AICTE approved or UGC recognized university or deemed university.
- The applicants belonging to General and OBC (NCL) categories must have obtained minimum 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST & PwD categories) in the qualifying degree exam.
- Applicants in final year of their engineering studies can also apply for HPCL Recruitment through GATE.
How to apply for HPCL Officers Recruitment through GATE 2018
HPCL will release the online application for recruitment of officers in HPCL through GATE on 12th January 2018. The applicants must fill the application form of HPCL Recruitment through GATE on or before 12th February 2018. Applicants should follow the given below steps to fill and submit the HPCL recruitment 2018 online application form.
Step 1: GATE Online Registration 2018
- Graduate engineers eager to work for HPCL as officers post must fill and submit the GATE application form.
- The application of GATE is available online at its official website of GATE .
- Once the applicant have submitted the GATE online application, applicants have to download the GATE admit card on 5th January 2018 before filling the HPCL application form.
Step 2: Filling of HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 application form
- First, applicants should visit the HPCL official site (www.hindustanpetroleum.com).
- Now click on career opportunities tab.
- Then applicants can click on online application for HPCL Recruitment through GATE link.
- Applicants can apply online for HPCL recruitment officers post through GATE after downloading the GATE admit card on which their GATE registration number will be provided.
- Then applicants have to fill up the required details like GATE registration number, email id, DOB, etc in application form of GATE Hindustan Petroleum recruitment.
- Applicants should enter their personal details, education details and other necessary details in HPCL application form.
- The applicants need to upload scanned copy of passport size photograph in jpg format.
- Then click on submit button.
- After successfully submission of application, the applicants will get 12 digit application numbers.
- Then applicants should take a printout of the HPCL recruitment online application form and paste photograph and sign at the space provided in application.
Step 3: Payment of HPCL GATE 2018 recruitment application fee
- Applicants have to pay HPCL recruitment through GATE 2018 application form fee of Rs. 275 + service tax & bank charges of Rs. 35. SC/ST/PwD applicants are exempted from fee payment of application.
- The application form fee can be paid through online using debit card/credit card or through challan at SBI.
Selection Process for HPCL Grade A Officers Post through GATE Score 2018
- Applicants have to appear for corresponding GATE paper.
- The GATE score will consider for HPCL Recruitment through GATE process.
- On the basis of GATE scores, qualified applicants will be shortlisted for further selection procedure like group discussion or interview in order of category wise and discipline wise merit list.
After Selection in HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- The applicants will be selected as post of officers with basic salary of Rs.24, 900-50,500.
- The total probation period for the applicants is one year.
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment Officers Post through GATE 2018
Important Dates for HPCL through GATE Score
Online application for GATE starts from
1st September 2017
Last date of application form for GATE
5th October 2017
Availability of application for HPCL through GATE Score
12th January 2018
Last date of HPCL officers recruitment application
12th February 2018
Click here to check Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment of Officers through GATE Notification
HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Cutoff Score
HPCL will determine the cut off scores for applicants applying in Hindustan Petroleum recruitment through GATE score. GATE cut off for HPCL is the minimum marks required by the applicants in order to be selected for recruitment. So, applicants can check here last year cutoff score for HPCL recruitment through GATE category wise.
GATE cut off score for HPCL through GATE in 2016
E & TC
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#HPCL Recruitment through GATE#HPCL Recruitment#HPCL through GATE#HPCL Graduate Engineers recruitment through GATE#HPCL GATE Recruitment#HPCL Officers Recruitment through GATE#Hindustan Petroleum recruitment#application for HPCL through GATE Score