IIEST Engineering Admission
IIEST (Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology) this examination is conduct from Government of India. For Engineering there are various bachelor courses like (B.Tech) Bachelors of Technology, (B.E) Bachelor of Engineering. This examination offered admission in various degrees in (UG) under graduate, (PG) post graduate. Even this university offered 5 years integrated dual degree also. IIEST Admission will be done basis of JEE (Joint Entrance Exam). Probably IIEST Admission conducts in the month of May. This examination is counted detached according to the Act of parliament. Candidates who want to wish take admission in IIEST Engineering ADMISSION they can get all important details like- application form, eligible criteria, important dates, fees, contact details in this page.
BRIEF OVERVIWE ABOUT IIEST Engineering Admission:
- Name of examination : IIEST Admission
- Name of exam level: University Level
- Name of exam type: Under Graduate
- Name of conducting body: Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology , Shibpur
- Website: bescs.ac.in
IIEST Engineering Admission important dates:
The examination schedule of IIEST Engineering Admission Candidates can check below the important dates from the table given below:
date of online application form start
In the month of March
Last date of online application form submitting
In the month of April
Date of admit card
In the month of June
Date of entrance exam
In the month of June
Date of result
In the month of July
Date of counselling
In the month of July
IIEST Engineering Admission eligibility criteria
Candidates who want to apply IIEST Engineering Admission exam of they can check below given eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate must have qualified in the All India either JEE
- Candidate must have permanent residents (PR) of India
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years of age and have to not be above 25 years of age before 31 December 1999.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from State Board of School education.
- Candidates must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 50% in class higher Secondary Education in subjects – Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidates have to pass class XII exam less than 10 + 2 level of Higher Secondary Education Board or a comparable exam of recognized Indian university of board with English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subject (PCM).
- Candidates are compulsory to have studied mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects and any of Chemistry, computer sciences, biotechnology as optaniaol subjects.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 40 % marks for SC/ST category
IIEST Engineering Admission fee:
Candidates who want to apply in IIEST Engineering ADMISSION exam fee. They can get information for application form fee on official website-
- Candidate application form fee is Rs. 500/- only
- Candidate can pay the application form fee via DD (Demand Draft) in favor of “Registrar, IIEST, shibpur”, payable at Kolkata.
- Candidate application form fee is Non – Refundable
IIEST Engineering Admission application form
Candidates who want to take admission in IIEST Engineering Admission exam they have must fill up the application form. For this candidates have to follow given steps-
- First of all go to official website of IIEST Engineering Admission exam.
- Before the fill up application form read all details carefully.
- After that candidates fill up all important details which require like- name, mobile number, date of birth, education details, and other details, etc.
- After that upload you pass port size photograph and signature as per requirement.
- Then enter require details and submit your application form.
- At last take a print out of your application form for future use.
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
P.O – Botanic Garden
Howrah – 711103
West Bengal, India
Tel no: + 91 – 03 – 2668 5461 to 63
If you want to more details about the any examination or any latest updates or any admission details then stay connected with us and visit our site and go with the Registration link and fill the registration form and select the link of sign in our site