IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) will invite the applications for the recruitment of Engineers/Officers through GATE . The IOCL PSU (Public Sector Undertaking) considers GATE score. Applicants who have completed the graduation in Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Electronics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Mechanical, Electronics and Communications, Metallurgical, Polymer Science and Instrumentation engineering can apply for the IOCL Recruitment through GATE . The online application form for IOCL GATE recruitment will be available in January 2018. Applicants who have applied for the GATE exam can also be filled online application form of IOCL through GATE score. In order to apply for IOCL engineer/officer recruitment through GATE, the applicants are required to enter the GATE 2018 registration number mentioned on the GATE admit card. So, applicants can check here complete information about Indian Oil Corporation Limited engineer officer recruitment through GATE score.
Overview of GATE 2018 IOCL Recruitment for Engineers/Officers
- PSU Name: Rashtriya IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
- Post Name: Engineers/Officers
- Disciplines required: Chemical/Civil/Computer Science & Information Technology/ Electrical/Electronic and Communication/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemistry
- Corresponding GATE Paper: Chemical Engineering (CH)/Civil Engineering (CE)/ Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)/Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Electronic and Communication (EC)/ Instrumentation (IN)/ Mechanical Engineering (ME)/ Metallurgical (MT)/Chemistry (CY)
- Information About: IOCL Recruitment through GATE Score
- Official site: www.iocl.com
IOCL Engineers Recruitment through GATE Score 2018
IOCL will release the application for IOCL recruitment 2018 for Engineers/Officers post through GATE score. IOCL Recruitment through GATE will be done based on the applicants score in GATE 2018 as well as applicant’s performance in PI (Personal Interview). The interested & eligible applicants can fill and submit the IOCL GATE 2018 recruitment application form through online mode. Applicants have to first fill up the GATE online application form before filling the application form of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018. Only those applicants who will meet the required cutoff score/marks will be eligible to participate in the selection procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Engineers/Officers through GATE Score 2018
- Applicants should have passed Bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the disciplines of chemical/civil/computer science and information technology/electrical/ electronics and communications/mechanical/metallurgical/polymer science & engineering from recognized institutes/universities.
- The applicants belonging to General/OBC categories must have obtained at least 65% marks in degree exam. Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories must have obtained 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants pursuing/completed M.Tech can also apply for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018.
IOCL GATE Recruitment Application Form 2018
Applicants need to follow the given below step to fill the application form of IOCL Recruitment through GATE for Engineers/Officers post:-
Step 1: Filling of GATE 2018 Application Form
- To apply for IOCL Recruitment through GATE , the applicants have to apply and appear in GATE .
- The application form of GATE is available at its official site of GATE.
- After submission of GATE application form, the applicants can download the admit card of GATE .
Step 2: Fill the Online Application Form of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Applicants have to visit the IOCL official website.
- Now click on application for IOCL engineers/officers recruitment through GATE score.
- Applicants can apply online for IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018 after downloading the GATE admit card 2018 and receipt of GATE registration number. The GATE registration number will be provided in the admit card.
- In online application form of IOCL GATE recruitment, the applicants need to enter the GATE registration number, name of applicant, DOB, email id, etc.
- Applicants should also enter the other required information in the IOCL application form.
- Then click on submit button.
- After successfully submission of application form, unique application ID will be generated.
- Applicants should take printout of completed online application form and paste their latest passport size photograph and put his/her sign at the space provided in the application form.
Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment through GATE 2018 Selection Process
- Applicants are required to appear in GATE in corresponding GATE paper.
- On the basis of GATE score, the applicants will be selected for the further selection procedure consisting of GD (Group Discussion) and GT (Group Task) and PI (Personal Interview) rounds.
- Final merit list of applicants will be prepared on the basis of GATE score 2018 & scores secured by the applicants in the GD/GT & personal interview round.
- Furthermore, the merit list will be published discipline wise.
Remuneration for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Score
- Applicants selected as Engineers/Officers will get starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900 per month.
- The CTC (Cost to Company) will be about Rs. 12.00 lakhs per annum inclusive of PRP (performance related pay).
Service Bond Details:-
- General category applicants are required to execute service bond of Rs. 3, 00,000 (Rs. 50000 for SC/ST/OBC and PwD applicants) to the serve the corporation for a period of 3 years from the joining date.
Important Dates for IOCL Engineers Recruitment through GATE Score 2018
Important Dates of IOCL through GATE Score
GATE online registration for application starts from
1st September 2017
Last date to submit the online GATE application
5th October 2017
GATE entrance exam date
3rd, 4th ,10th and 11th February 2018
Issue of GATE admit card
5th January 2018
Availability of IOCL GATE recruitment application form
Last date to submit the application on IOCL
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.