IPU CET Application Form 2018
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) generally known as IPU will organizes the IPU Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) 2018 for admission into UG engineering & technology (B.Tech) courses in GGSIPU. The IPU CET 2018 engineering entrance exam will be conducted in May 2018. Those aspirants who wish to appear for IPU Common Entrance Test 2018 have to apply online for IPU CET 2018 by filling of IPU CET application form 2018. The IPU CET engineering application form will be available in February 2018. Before filling the application form of IPU CET 2018, the aspirants must check the eligibility criteria for IPU CET 2018. So, here we give the complete details about IPU CET 2018 eligibility criteria for UG engineering courses, IPU CET 2018 important dates and IPU CET B.Tech application form procedure.
Overview of GGSIPU CET 2018
- Exam Organizing Authority: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Name of the entrance test: IPU Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) 2018
- Courses offered: UG Engineering courses
- Exam Level: University level
- IPU CET 2018 Exam Dates: May 2018
- Information About: IPU CET Application Form 2018
- Official site: www.ipu.ac.in
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants should have passed 12th class examination from recognized board.
- The aspirants should have obtained at least 55% marks in mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects.
IPU CET 2018 Application Form for UG Engineering Courses
The IPU B.Tech admissions 2018 will be done through IPU CET 2018. IPU CET 2018 B.Tech exam will be held in May 2018 at different examination centres. Aspirants can be filled and submitted the IPU CET application form 2018 for admission into various UG engineering courses through IPU CET engineering entrance exam. GGSIPU will release GGSIPU CET application form in February 2018. Interested aspirants need to fill up the IPU CET Application Form 2018. IPU B.Tech CET application form procedure IPU CET registration 2018, filling of IPU CET online application form, uploading images, payment of IP University application form, etc.
How to fill IPU CET 2018 Online Application Form
Aspirants should follow the given below steps to fill up the online application form for IPU CET 2018:-
Step 1: Visit the IPU official site for filling the IPU CET online registration form
- Aspirants should visit the IPU official site.
- Now click on the link for GGSIPU Admission Application Form.
Step 2: Filling of the IPU CET Application Form 2018
- GGSIPU CET B.Tech application form can be filled through online mode.
- There are two application forms, one for filling the personal or general details and one for filling the course details and payment details.
Step 3: Examination Category
- Aspirants have to select the examination category out of the three examination categories namely, Engineering/Professional/M.Phil/PG Diploma/PG Ayurveda Programmes, Ph.D and Post Graduate Medical Courses/Super Speciality Medical Courses/Under Graduate Medical Courses/B.Sc. (Yoga).
Step 4: General Information – First IPU CET Online Application Form
- Aspirants have to enter their personal information, communication address and contact details in application form of IPU CET 2018.
- After that, the aspirants should upload their scanned passport sized photograph, scanned signature and scanned left hand thumb impression jpg/jpeg/GIF format.
- The file size of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression should be less than 80 KB.
- After uploading the images, aspirants have to click on “close this window” button.
- After filling personal information & uploading the images, aspirants can click on Next button to the complete IPU CET application form 2018 process.
Step 5: Qualification Details
- In this step of IPU CET application form 2018, on the basis of the examination category selected, the education qualification page will display.
- Aspirants have to fill their academic information in the online application for IPU CET 2018.
- After filling the qualification information, aspirants have to click on next button.
Step 6: Submission of first IPU CET Application Form 2018
- After filling the first application for IPU CET 2018, aspirants need to click on submit button.
- After submission of IPU application form, the login ID & password will be generated.
Step 7: Course Application – Filling of Second Application Form for IPU CET 2018
- Aspirants should go to the course application tab to apply for programmes and then click on apply for courses button.
- Then aspirants have to select the course he/she wish to apply for.
- Aspirants need to select two examination centres from the provided list.
Step 8: Payment of IPU CET B.Tech Application Form
- Aspirants are required to pay the GGSIPU CET 2018 application form fee of Rs. 100 through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- After successful fee payment, aspirants will be redirected to the confirmation page which will display the information entered with the transaction ID.
- The aspirants can take a printout of the IPU CET confirmation page.
IPU CET Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for IPU CET 2018
Availability of IPU CET Application Form 2018
Last date for submission of IPU CET engineering application form
Downloading of IPU CET B.Tech Admit Card 2018
IPU CET B.Tech Exam Dates
Announcement of IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Result
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#IPU CET Application Form#IPU CET engineering application form#application form of IPU CET#IPU CET B.Tech application form#GGSIPU CET application form#IPU CET registration#IPU CET online application form#IPU CET Important Dates