IUET UG Entrance Exam
IUET (Integral University Entrance Test) integral university permitted through Grants Commission u/s 2 (f) and 12 b of UGC act, 1956 and its credited by NAAC. This university recognized through (SIRO) Scientific and Industrial Research organization through the (DSIR) department of scientific and Industrial research, ministry of sciences & Technology. This universality is located in Lucknow. This university is very famous foe engineering courses. This examination offered admission in various degrees in (UG) under graduate, (PG) post graduate engineering courses like (B.Tech) Bachelors of Technology, (B.E) Bachelor of Engineering).This examination is University Level exam Admission will be done basis of 12th Boards (Higher Secondary Certificate). Probably this entrance examination of engineering Admission conducts in the month of May. Candidates who want to wish take admission in IUET Admission they can get all important details like- application form, eligible criteria, important dates, fees, contact details in this page.
BRIEF OVERVIWE ABOUT IUET UG Entrance Test
- Name of examination : IUET
- Name of exam level: University Level
- Name of exam type: Under Graduate
- Name of conducting body: Integral University
- Website: iul.ac.in
ABOUT IUET UG Entrance Exam important dates
The examination schedule of IUET Exam Candidates can check below the important dates from the table given below:
date of online application form start
In the month of February
Last date of online application form submitting
In the month of March
Date of admit card
In the month of May
Date of examination
In the month of May
Date of merit list
In the month of June
IUET B. Tech Entrance Exam eligibility criteria
Candidates who want to apply for IUET exam of they can check below given eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must have permanent residents (PR) of India.
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years of age and have to not be above 25 years of age before 31 December 1999.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from State Board of School education.
- Candidates must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 50% in class higher Secondary Education in subjects – Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidates have to pass class XII exam less than 10 + 2 level of Higher Secondary Education Board or a comparable exam of recognized Indian university of board with English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subject (PCM).
- Candidates are compulsory to have studied mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects and any of Chemistry, computer sciences, biotechnology as optaniaol subjects.
IUET UG Application Form Fee:
Candidates who want to apply in IUET UG Exam fee. They can get information for application form fee on official website-
- Candidate application form fee is Rs. 1000/- only.
- Candidate can pay extra charge Rs. 100/- only
- Candidate can pay the fee via DD (Demand Draft) in favor of “Treasure Integral University”, payable at Lucknow.
- Candidate should write all details back of DD (demand draft).
- Candidate application form fee is Non – Refundable.
IUET Examination application form
Candidates who want to take admission in IUET Exam they have must fill up the application form. For this candidates have to follow given steps-
- First of all go to official website of IUET Exam.
- Before the fill up application form read all details carefully.
- After that candidates fill up all important details which require like- name, mobile number, date of birth, education details, and other details, etc.
- After that upload you pass port size photograph and signature as per requirement.
- Then enter require details and submit your application form.
- At last take a print out of your application form for future use.
Integral Section, Dasauli,
Post BAS – HA,
Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026
Tel no: 0522 – 641041
Website: www.iul.ac.in or www.integraluniversity.ac.in
If you want to more details about the any examination or any latest updates or any admission details then stay connected with us and visit our site and go with the Registration link and fill the registration form and select the link of sign in our site.