JEE Advanced Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
JEE Advanced Syllabus and Exam Pattern: JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination Advanced) 2017 will be organized by seven zone IITs under the guidance of JAB (Joint Admission Board). This national level engineering entrance examination is the second step of JEE. The JEE Advanced 2017 will be conducted on May 21st 2017 for admission to UG engineering course in IIT and ISM Dhanbad. Candidates who are going to appear the JEE Advanced 2017, they must know about JEE Advanced Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017 to prepare themselves in given time period. So, let’s see bellow Exam Pattern of JEE Advanced 2017.
Summary of JEE Advanced 2017: JEE Advanced Syllabus 2017
- Organizing Authority: IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Delhi & IIT Bombay , IIT Guwahati
- Test Name:Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
- Commonly Known As:JEE Advanced 2017
- Examination Level:National
- Information About:JEE Advanced Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
- Official Site: jeeadv.ac.in
JEE Advanced Paper Pattern 2017
Here we are providing the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017 in the below for candidates are easy to prepare for Entrance Exam. Candidates can also check the JEE Advanced Paper Pattern 2017 and Syllabus for JEE Advanced 2017 through official site of JEE Advanced Click here.
JEE Advanced Pattern and Syllabus 2017
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2017:-
- There are two question papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2 of 3 hours duration each. Both question papers are compulsory.
- Each question paper will consist of 3 sections, viz. Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- The question papers will consists of multiple choice and numerical answer type questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning & analytical ability of candidates.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The question paper will be in either English or Hindi.
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2017:-
Candidates preparing for the engineering entrance exam must be well aware with theSyllabus of JEE Advanced 2017. The entrance exam will have questions from the following subjects:
JEE Advanced Syllabus for Physics:
- General Topics
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
JEE Advanced Syllabus for Chemistry:
- i) Physical Chemistry
- General topics
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- ii) Inorganic Chemistry:
- Transition elements (3d series)
- Ores and minerals
- Extractive metallurgy
- Principles of qualitative analysis
iii) Organic Chemistry:-
- Preparation, prosperities & reactions of alkanes
- Preparation, prosperities & reactions of alkanes and alkynes
- Reaction of benzene
- Amino acids and peptides
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Practical organic chemistry
JEE Advanced Syllabus for Mathematics:-
- Analytical geometry
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
JEE Advanced Syllabus for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT):-
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical drawing
- Three dimensional perceptions
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
Thank you for visiting examhelpline and Candidates can also visit us for more information about JEE Advanced Exam Pattern and Syllabus ,JEE Advanced Application Form 2017, JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017, Answer Key, results, and exam results, JEE Advanced Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017, Admission,and Counselling for admission. So Wish you all the best for JEE Advanced 2017 to all the candidates.
#JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2016#JEE Advanced Exam Pattern and Syllabus#JEE Advanced Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016#JEE Advanced Syllabus 2016#syllabus#Syllabus for JEE Advanced 2016#Syllabus of JEE Advanced 2016