ABOUT JMI Admission:
Jamia milia islamia, an organization formerly established at Aligarh in combined provinces, India in 1920 became a central University through an act of the India legislature in 1988. Jamia milia Islamia University is deemed university approved in 1962. JMI (jamia milia islamia) this university offered admission into Under Graduate B. TECH/B.E/B.ARCH programmes. This examination is organized in the Month of December and its online mode. Admission will be done basis of JEE (Joint Entrance Exam).Candidates who want to wish take admission in JMI Admission they can get all important details like- application form, eligible criteria, important dates, fees, contact details in this page.
BRIEF Overview JMI Admission:
- Name of examination : JMI Admission
- Name of exam level: State Level
- Name of exam type: Under Graduate
- Name of conducting body: Jamia Milia Islamia University
- Website: Jmi.ac.in
JMI Admission important dates:
The examination schedule of JMI Admission Candidates can check below the important dates from the table given below:
date of online application form start
In the month of February
Last date of online application form submitting
In the month of March
Date of examination
In the month of April
Date of merit list
In the month of June
Date of counselling
In the month of July
JMI Admission eligibility criteria:
Candidates who want to apply JMI Admission exam of they can check below given eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate must have qualified in the All India JEE exam.
- Candidate must have permanent residents (PR) of India
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years of age and have to not be above 25 years of age before 31 December 1999.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from State Board of School education.
- Candidates must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 50% in class higher Secondary Education in subjects – Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidates have to pass class XII exam less than 10 + 2 level of Higher Secondary Education Board or a comparable exam of recognized Indian university of board with English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subject (PCM).
- Candidates are compulsory to have studied mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects and any of Chemistry, computer sciences, biotechnology as optaniaol subjects.
- Candidate must have secured minimum 45 % for GENREL/ OBC category
- Candidates must have secured minimum 40 % marks for SC/ST category
JMI Admission fee:
Candidates who want to apply in JMI ADMISSION exam fee. They can get information for application form fee on official website-
- Candidate application form fee is Rs. 500/- with Bank Charges
- Candidate can pay the fee via online mode by Credit card/Debit card/Net banking
- Candidate can pay the fee via Bank challan at any branch of SBI Bank
- Candidate application form fee is Non – Refundable
JMI Admission application form:
Candidates who want to take admission in JMI Admission exam they have must fill up the application form. For this candidates have to follow given steps-
- First of all go to official website of JMI Admission exam.
- Before the fill up application form read all details carefully.
- After that candidates fill up all important details which require like- name, mobile number, date of birth, education details, and other details, etc.
- After that upload you pass port size photograph and signature as per requirement.
- Then enter require details and submit your application form.
- At last take a print out of your application form for future use.
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg
New Delhi – 110025