Karnataka CET Application Form 2018
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will organize Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) for admissions to UG engineering courses in the Karnataka State Colleges for academic year 2018-2019. The Karnataka CET 2018 will be conducted in May 2018. Candidates who want to get admission in undergraduate engineering courses will have to apply for KCET 2018. So, interested candidates can fill and submit the KCET online application form 2018. The Karnataka CET Application Form 2018 will be available in January 2018 at its official site of KEA. Before filling the KCET application form, candidates have to read the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET 2018. So, candidates can also check here details about application form process of KCET, KCET 2018 eligibility criteria and important dates of KCET 2018.
Karnataka CET 2018 Overview
- Name of Exam: Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018
- Commonly Known As: Karnataka CET 2018
- KCET Exam Dates: May 2018
- Examination Level: State
- Examination Authority: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
- Information About: Karnataka CET Application Form 2018
- Availability of KCET Application Form: January 2018
- Official Site: kar.nic.in
KCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants must have passed in 2nd PUC/12th class examination or an equivalent examination with English, Mathematics and Physics along with Chemistry/ Biology/ Bio technology/Computer Science/Electronics subjects.
- Aspirants have to obtain a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST, Cat 1, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category applicants) in Mathematics & Physics along with Chemistry/Biology/Bio technology/Computer Science/Electronics subjects.
KCET Application Fee Details
KCET 2018 Application Form Fee
For General and OBC applicants
For SC/ST/Category 1 of Karnataka applicants
Applicants residing outside the Karnataka state
Applicants residing outside India
Karnataka CET 2018 Application Form
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2018 is a state level engineering entrance exam, organized by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Those aspirants who want to appear for KCET engineering entrance exam have to fill up Karnataka CET registration form or Karnataka CET Application Form. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release Karnataka CET Application Form 2018 in January 2018 in online mode. The last date for submitting Karnataka CET Application Form 2018 is last week of February 2018. Therefore, aspirants need to download KCET information brochure for important instructions to fill KCET online application form. The KCET 2018 online application form process includes the KCET online registration, filling of the Karnataka CET Application Form 2018, uploading images, payment of application fee, etc. So, aspirants can check here step by step procedure to apply online for Karnataka CET 2018.
How to fill the Karnataka CET Online Application Form 2018
Step 1: KCET Registration 2018
- Aspirants first go to the official site of KEA.
- Then click on the link KCET 2018 UG Online Application.
- Now click on the “New user Registration” link.
- After that aspirants have to enter the basic details like aspirant’s name, aspirant’s father and mother name, email id, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- After successfully Karnataka CET 2018 registration, aspirants will receive an application id & password to their registered email id & mobile number.
Step 2: Filling up Karnataka CET Application Form 2018
- Now, aspirants should login using registered user id & password to fill up online Karnataka CET Application Form 2018.
- Then aspirants need to enter their necessary information like personal details, qualifying exam details, communication details, etc in online application form for KCET 2018.
Step 3: Upload Images
- In this step of Karnataka CET Application Form 2018, aspirants must upload the scanned latest passport size photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in the JPG/JPEG format.
- In addition, the file size for all images should be between 5 KB to 40 KB.
- Aspirants, after uploading the all images have to check on declaration button and click on submit button.
Step 4: Pay application form fee for Karnataka CET 2018
- On submitting declaration Karnataka CET Application Form 2018, aspirant will be directed to the application fee payment page.
- Applicants can be paid the application fee through Bank challan/Demand Draft.
- Bank Challan: - Aspirants have the choice to pay application fee in cash at e-post office or any of the branches of state bank of Mysore, Indian bank, Axis bank, Syndicate bank and Central Bank of India.
- Demand Draft (DD):- Aspirants who are residing outside of India can be paid the Karnataka CET application fee by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore.
- Aspirants should take a print out of the online application form of KCET.
Karnataka CET Important Dates 2018
Availability of KCET online application form
Last date for submission of Karnataka CET Application Form 2018
Issue of KCET Admit Card 2018
Karnataka CET Exam Dates
Display of KCET answer key 2018
Declaration of KCET result and merit list
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#Karnataka CET Application Form#Karnataka CET Application#Karnataka CET#Karnataka CET Online Registration#kar.nic.in#KCET application form#eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET#KCET Eligibility Criteria#KCET Application Fee Details#Karnataka CET registration