Karnataka Diploma CET Counselling 2017
Karnataka DCET counselling schedule will be released by KEA after declaration of the Karnataka DCET result 2017. The aspirants who have qualified the KEA Diploma Common Entrance Test will be eligible to participate in the Karnataka Diploma counselling process. Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will conduct the Karnataka Diploma CET Counselling 2017 for admission to 2nd year engineering programmes under lateral entry scheme for the day and evening engineering colleges of Karnataka. To participate in the counselling of Karnataka Diploma CET 2017, qualified aspirants have to register themselves as well as verify their documents at the helpline centres. Karnataka DCET document verification process will be organized as per the Karnataka DCET 2017 counselling schedule. So, here we provide the complete details about Karnataka Diploma CET counselling schedule, counselling for Karnataka DCET 2017, certificate verification and Karnataka DCET seat allotment process.
Overview of Karnataka Diploma CET 2017
- Examination Authority: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
- Name of the Exam: Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (Karnataka DCET) 2017
- Level of Exam: State Level
- KEA DCET 2017 Exam Dates: 2nd July 2017
- Courses Offered: 2nd year full time B.E degree Courses
- Details about: Karnataka Diploma CET Counselling 2017
- Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Diploma CET 2017 Counselling
KEA DCET counselling will be organized in the month of July 2017. The qualified aspirants will be called for the Karnataka Diploma CET Counselling 2017. The counselling process of Karnataka DCET 2017 will include the registration, document verification, entry of option and allotment of seat. The qualified aspirants have to fill the registration information for participating in the KEA Diploma CET counselling session. Moreover, the KEA will publish Karnataka DCET seat matrix & list of KEA DCET participating institutes. Aspirants have to complete the document verification process to be eligible for KEA DCET option entry & seat allotment process. The Karnataka Diploma CET 2017 seat allotment will be done based on choices entered by the aspirant as well as marks obtained by aspirant.
karnataka Diploma CET document verification schedule
KEA DCET 2017 Counselling Process
Aspirants have to follow the given below process to participate in the Karnataka Diploma CET counselling 2017:-
Step 1: Registration
- The Karnataka Diploma CET Counselling 2017 will start with the KEA DCET registration of aspirant.
- After the announcement of the Karnataka DCET merit list, aspirants have to register themselves through online mode at any helpline centres across the Karnataka state.
Step 2: Document Verification Process
- Document verification for qualified KEA Diploma CET 2017 aspirants will be organized as per the Karnataka Diploma document verification or Karnataka Diploma CET Counselling 2017 schedule.
- Aspirants have to bring their valid & original documents/certificates for verification at KEA’s helpline centre.
- After verification procedure, aspirants have to collect verification slip and also aspirants need to verify the details mentioned on the verification slip.
- All aspirants who complete the document verification process will be given user id & password.
Document to be produced at the time of Karnataka Diploma CET Counselling 2017
- KEA DCET hall ticket 2017
- Print out of the KEA DCET application form 2017
- Class 10th/SSLC or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Diploma or equivalent exam marks card
- Original copy of challan for fee payment proof
- Study certificate
- Two latest passport size photographs
Step 3: KEA DCET Options Entry
- The aspirants who become eligible after document verification will be considered for options entry.
- KEA DCET options entry will be completed in online mode.
- First, aspirants have to login by entering the user id & password.
- Then aspirants need to enter their choice of courses & colleges.
- The course wise, college wise & category wise seat matrix will be displayed on the official site of KEA.
- The options entered by the aspirant for the 1st round will remain similar for all the rounds of KEA DCET seat allotment.
Step 4: Karnataka Diploma CET Seat Allotment
- The seat allotment of Karnataka DCET 2017 will be done based on options submitted by the aspirants and also on the basis of rank or merit in KEA DCET 2017.
- Seats will be allocated based on the KEA DCET merit & priority of options submitted by the aspirants.
- List of the allocated aspirants will be displayed through online mode.
Step 5: Reporting at the allotted Institutes
- Allotted aspirants are required to pay the fees to confirm the Karnataka Diploma admission.
- After the fee payment, the applicants have to download Karnataka DCET admission letter & report at the allotted institute.
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.
#Karnataka Diploma CET Counselling#KEA DCET Counselling#Karnataka Diploma counselling#counselling of Karnataka CET#Karnataka DCET seat matrix#KEA DCET Counselling Process#Karnataka Diploma CET Seat Allotment