Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will organize the Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017 for admission to M.E/M.Tech degree programmes for academic session 2017-18. Those who have qualified entrance exam with the required cut off scores are required to participate in the KEA PGCET 2017 counselling session. The counselling of Karnataka PGCET 2017 will starts in the month of July 2017. The aspirants are required to first register themselves for the KEA PGCET counselling process through online mode. After registration process, the aspirants need to report at the designated helpline centre along with the original certificates for verification process. Furthermore, Karnataka PGCET 2017 seat allotment process will be done in online through Karnataka PGCET counselling. So, here we provide the complete details about Karnataka PGCET 2017 counselling schedule, counselling process of Karnataka PGCET 2017, document verification and seat allotment of KEA PGCET 2017.
Overview of Karnataka PGCET 2017
- Exam Authority: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
- Name of the Exam: Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2017 (Karnataka PGCET 2017)
- Karnataka PGCET Exam Date: 1st July 2017
- Courses offered: M.E/M.Tech courses
- Details About: Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017
- Official Site: kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling
After the declaration of Karnataka PGCET result and merit list, the Karnataka PGCET counselling 2017 will be organized by the KEA. Shortlisted aspirants will be called for the KEA PGCET counselling and seat allotment process. Applicants have to attend KEA PGCET engineering counselling process in person as per the Karnataka PGCET counselling schedule 2017. The Karnataka PGCET 2017 counselling process includes online registration, verification of document, options entry and KEA PGCET seat allotment procedure. In addition, Based on the KEA PGCET merit & course preference, the seat will be allocated to the aspirants.
KEA PGCET 2017 Counselling Process
The aspirants have to follow the given below procedure of Karnataka PGCET counselling 2017:-
Step 1: Karnataka PGCET Registration
- After publish of the Karnataka PGCET merit list, aspirants are required to register for the Karnataka PGCET counselling 2017 process.
- Aspirants need to report to the nearest help line centers as per the Karnataka PGCET 2017 counselling schedule for registration of aspirant & document verification.
- The aspirants need to register their KEA PGCET number in online mode.
- After completing the online registration procedure, the aspirants need to proceed for the document verification.
Step 2: Karnataka PGCET Document Verification
- The aspirant who have been allocated ranks in KEA PGCET entrance exam are required to get their original certificates verified in the help line centre to be eligible for KEA PGCET option entry for choice of allotment of seat.
- KEA PGCET 2017 document verification process will be done as per the counselling schedule of Karnataka PGCET 2017.
- After document verification, the original certificates will be returned to the aspirant & KEA will keep 1 set of the attested photocopies of all the certificates.
- After verification process, aspirants have to collect an acknowledgement card & a verification slip at the verification counter.
Documents to be produced at the time of Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017
- Karnataka PGCET hall ticket 2017
- Print out of KEA PGCET application form
- Class 10th or SLC marks sheet
- Class 12th or 2nd PUC marks sheet
- Degree certificate/Provisional degree certificate or course completion certificate
- Marks sheet for all years or semesters of the qualifying degree
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Caste certificate/Income certificate/Caste Income certificate, if applicable
Step 3: Entry Options by Aspirants
- The successful aspirants with verified required documents are asked to enter the college and course of their choice.
- The option entry will be done in online mode.
- Entry of options by the aspirants will start after the receipt of Karnataka PGCET seat matrix from the government.
- The details of the course wise, category wise & college wise seats available for the allotment will be released on the official site of KEA.
- Aspirants will enter the options for all the discipline at one time.
Step 4: Karnataka PGCET Seat Allotment 2017
- The Karnataka PGCET 2017 seat allotment procedure will be organized in online mode.
- The seats will be allocated on the basis of KEA PGCET merit & options entered by the aspirants.
- Seat allotment of Karnataka PGCET 2017 will be done in two rounds.
- Furthermore, the aspirants who are not fulfilled with seat allocated to them in the 1st round of seat allotment can appear for the 2nd round of seat allotment.
Step 5: Reporting at the allocated Institute
- All of the allocated aspirants have to pat the required fees to confirm the admission.
- After the payment, the aspirants can download the Karnataka PGCET admission letter and then report at their allocated institute.
- The aspirants need to login and then report to examination authority about the joining of college.
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.