Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the Karnataka PGCET 2017 Document Verification Schedule. Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017 will be conducted in the month of August 2017 for admission into MBA/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch courses in State of Karnataka. Applicants who had qualified in the Karnataka PGCET 2017 can attend to the Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017. Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling Procedure includes document verification, seat allotment, option entry, publishing seat matrix, selection and reporting to allotted college.
Overview of Karnataka PGCET 2017
- Organized Authority: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
- Examination Name: Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2017
- Commonly Known As: KEA PGCET 2017
- Karnataka PGCET 2017 Exam Date: 2nd July 2017 (MCA/MBA) and 3rd July 2017 (ME/MTech/March)
- Courses Offered: MBA/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch course
- Information About: Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017
- Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017 Starts from: 1st August 2017
- Official Site: kea.kar.nic.in
KEA PGCET Counselling Schedule 2017
Document Verification for eligible Karnataka PGCET 2017 applicants will be conducted as per schedule is given below:
|Date||Category||Type of Verification||Timings||Venue|
|1st August 2017||Physically Disabled||Medical Examination||11.30 am onwards||Karnataka Examinations Authority 18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bangalore|
|Ex-Defence (Only for MBA & MCA)||Submission of Ex-Defence Certificate|
KEA PGCET Counselling 2017 Schedule for MBA/MCA/MCA Lateral Entry/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch Courses:
|Sr No.||Date||Forenoon Session 1 9:00 am- 11:00 am Reporting time: 8:45 am Rank No.||Forenoon Session 2 11:15 am -1:15 pm Reporting time: 10:45 am Rank No.||Afternoon Session 1 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm Reporting time: 1:30 pm Rank No.||Afternoon Session 2 4:15 pm-6:15 pm Reporting time: 3:30 pm Rank No.|
|1||August 2017||1 to 200||201 to 400||401 to 600||601 to 700|
|2||August 2017||701 to 1200||1201 to 1700||1701 to 2200||2201 to 2500|
|3||August 2017||2501 to 3200||3201 to 3900||3901 to 4600||4601 to 5000|
|4||August 2017||5001 to 5700||5701 to 6400||6401 to 7000||7001 to 7500|
|5||August 2017||7501 to 8200||8201 to 8900||8901 to 9500||9501 to 10000|
|6||August 2017||10001 to 11100||11101 to 12200||12201 to 13200||13201 to 14000|
|7||August 2017||14001 to 16000||16001 to 18000||18001 to Last Rank||-|
|8||August 2017||ME/MTech only for Type B applicants||20001 to Last Rank||-|
The applicants who become eligible after document verification will only be considered for option entry. The applicants will have the choice to enter all the options to the course to which he/she is eligible. Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling Dates:- Option Entry Schedule for 1st Round
|Sr. No||Events||Dates and Time|
|1||Publish of Seat matrix & Fee Structure||3rd August 2017 after 2:00 pm|
|2||Option Entry will start from||From 6.00 pm on 6th to 11th August 2017 up to 10.00 am|
|3||Declaration of Mock Allotment Results||11th august 2017 after 5.00 pm|
|4||Provision to change options if any by applicants||From 6.00 pm on 11th to 16th August 2017 up to 10.00 am|
|5||Declaration of Real allotment Result||16th August 2017 after 5.00 pm|
|6||Confirmation of allotment, payment of fees & downloading of admission order & reporting to the colleges||17th to 19th August 2017|
|7||Last date for reporting to the colleges||20th August 2017 before 5:30 pm|
Option Entry Schedule for 2nd Round and Final Round
|Sr. No||Events||Dates and Time|
|1||Publish of Seat matrix||23rd August 2017 after 2.00 pm|
|2||Option Entry will start from||From 4.00 pm on 23rd to 26th August 2017 up to 10.00 am|
|3||Declaration of Seat Allotment of 2nd and final round||26th August 2017 after 6.00 pm|
|4||Confirmation of allotment, payment of fees & downloading of admission order & reporting to the colleges||27th to 30th August 2017|
|5||Last date for reporting to the colleges||31st August 2017 before 5.30 pm|
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling
- Applicants can check Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling Schedule and procedure on its official site of KEA.
- Counselling of Karnataka PGCET 2017 will begin with document verification, only after that applicant will be allowed to submit the option entry.
- The applicant will have the option to enter all the choices to the courses to which he/she is eligible.
- The documents verification will be done to ensure that the applicants are eligible for the admission.
- The seat will be allocated on the basis of the merit, availability of seat and preference of the applicant.
Documents Required for Verification during Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017
- Original copy of the filled Karnataka PGCET 2017 Online Application Form.
- Original copy of the challan for having paid the fees.
- PGCET Admission Ticket 2017.
- 10th Class/SSLC/Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet.
- 12th Class/2nd PUC/ Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet.
- Degree Mark Sheet of all the years/semesters.
- Degree certificate/Provisional degree certificate/Course completion certificate.
- Study certificate (only for Karnataka applicants).
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
The following documents should be produced, only if applicable:-
- GATE Score Card.
- Caste certificate/Caste income certificate/Income certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildar.(Only for Karnataka Applicants).
- Minimum one year work experience certificate.
- Sponsorship certificate.
- Minimum three year work experience certificate (for part time applicants).
check Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017 Schedule
Thank you for visiting / Karnataka PGCET Result 2017 , Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Admission, and Karnataka PGCET Counselling for admission.
#Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2017#Counselling of Karnataka PGCET 2016#Karnataka PGCET 2016 Counselling Dates#Karnataka PGCET 2016 Counselling Schedule#Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2016#Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2016 Schedule