KEAM 2017 Counselling
KEAM Medical 2017 Counselling will be done to allot seats to all the qualified applicants through a process which is termed as Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).Applicants included in Kerala Engineering/Medical/Architecture entrance exam rank lists, can register their options on its official site of KEAM. The KEAM 2017 Counselling is organize through the CAP, which has commenced on 16th June 2017.Applicants can register their options from 16th June to 23rd June 2017.
KEAM 2017 Counselling Schedule /KEAM Medical 2017 Counselling Date
The KEAM 2017 Counselling Schedule for 1st phase has been released by CEE Kerala.
|16th June 2017||Opening of the online option registration facility|
|22nd June 2017||Trial Allotment|
|23rd June 2017||Closing of option registration facility|
|25th June 2017||First allotment|
|26th June to 3rd July 2017||Applicants allotted to all courses will have to remit the fee shown in the allotment memo at selected branches of SBT. Applicants need not join the colleges after the 1st allotment|
KEAM 2017 Counselling Procedure:-
- Applicants can register for KEAM 2017 Counselling on its official site of CEE Kerala .
- The applicants can log in to home page, applicants must enter KEAM 2017 roll no and application no.
- A list of courses and colleges for allotments through the CAP will be available in the official site of the applicant based on the stream the applicant is eligible for.
- KEAM Trial allotment will be organized by CEE, Kerala before the closure of the time fixed for registering options.
- KEAM 2017 Seat Allotment result for vacant seats will be declared.
- After each seat allotment declared, the KEAM 2017 admission fee has to be remitted.
- Applicants must pay the prescribed fee for the course to the CEE account in specified branches of SBT (State Bank of Travancore).
Required Documents to be submitted at the time of KEAM 2017 Admission:- KEAM Medical 2017 Counselling Documents
- Admit Card of KEAM 2017
- Certificate to prove DOB (date of birth)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Original HSC or equivalent examination pass certificate and mark list
- Eligibility certificate from any university in Kerala, only for applicants who have passed a qualifying exam other than HSC or Vocational Higher Secondary Examination organized by Government of Kerala or the examination organized by CBSE & CISCE
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Score card of KEAM 2017
- Allotment memo issued by CEE
- Receipt of fee remitted in the Bank
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more information about other examination which conducts in India. Wish you all the best for KEAM 2017 Admission to all the applicants.
#Application form#Admit card#Answer key#Result#exam#examhelpline#KEAM 2017 Admission#KEAM 2018 Counselling#KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment#KEAM 2015 Seat Allotment result#KEAM Medical 2015 Counselling#KEAM Medical 2015 Counselling Date#KEAM Medical 2015 Counselling Documents#KEAM Medical 2015 Counselling Procedure#KEAM Medical 2015 Counselling schedule#KEAM Medical 2015 Online Counselling#KEAM Medical Counselling 2015#Score card of KEAM 2015