KEAM Application Form 2018
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala will be released the CEE Kerala KEAM Notification 2018 and KEAM Exam Dates 2018. CEE, Government of Kerala will organize the Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) 2018 for admissions to undergraduate Engineering courses in the State of Kerala for the academic year 2018-2019. The KEAM Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 will be conducted in April 2018 for Paper I and Paper II across the various centers in the State of Kerala and in Dubai, Mumbai and New Delhi. Applicants who wish to take admission in the UG Engineering programs will have to appear for as well as qualify in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2018. The KEAM Application Form 2018 will be available in February 2018. So, here we give the complete details of KEAM Exam Dates 2018, Application Form of KEAM 2018, KEAM 2018 Important Dates and Eligibility of KEAM 2018.
KEAM 2018 Overview
- Conducting Body: Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala
- Exam Name: KEAM 2018 (Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2018)
- Level of Examination: State Level
- Courses Offered: UG Engineering Courses
- Mode of Exam: Online Exam
- Information About: KEAM Application Form 2018
- Availability of KEAM application: February 2018
- Official Site: www.cee-kerala.org
Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination Dates 2018
Paper I (Physics and Chemistry)
10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Paper II (Mathematics)
10.00 am to 12.30 pm
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Applicants must have passed the 10+2 or Higher Secondary Exam from recognized board.
- Applicants must have secured 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks separately in the subject of Mathematics.
KEAM Application Form Fee Details
- The KEAM engineering application form fee is Rs. 1000 for General category applicants and Rs. 500 for SC applicants.
- Applicants can be paid KEAM application form 2018 fee through Security card or Demand Draft.
KEAM 2018 Application Form
KEAM 2018 online application form will be released at its official site. Eligible and interested applicants have to submit the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination application form 2018. Here are procedures for the online submission of CEE Kerala KEAM application form 2018. Applicants have to complete all process.
How to Fill the KEAM Application Form 2018
- Applicants have to open the CEE Kerala official site.
- Now, click on the link KEAM Online Application Form.
Follow the steps given here to apply online KEAM 2018:-
Step 1: KEAM Registration 2018
- Applicants have to register themselves by entering the applicant’s name, DOB, mobile number and email ID.
- Also, applicants are required to enter their own password.
- After successful KEAM online registration, the system will be generated a unique application number.
Step 2: Login
- Login is necessary to continue all other steps of online application submission.
- Now, applicants have to login by entering their application number & password.
Step 3: Filling up KEAM Application Form 2018
- All the basic details for entrance exam are to be filled in at this step.
- Applicants are required to fill the personal details, examination centre, contact details, academic qualification details, qualifying examination, etc.
- Applicants should upload their passport size photograph.
- Then applicants have to click the Save button.
Step 4: Final submission of KEAM Application Form 2018
- Once the applicants have entered all the mandatory information in the CEE Kerala application form, they have to click on final submission.
Step 5: Payment of KEAM application fee
- Applicants should click on payment of application fee link for entering the payment details.
- Applicants have to pay online application fee of Rs. 1000 for General category and Rs. 500 for SC category.
- Applicant can pay online Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam application fee through Security card or Demand Draft.
- Security Card: Security card might be obtained from the selected post offices in the state of Kerala & outside the state on payment of Rs. 1000 or Rs. 500 by cash.
- Demand Draft (DD): KEAM Online application form fee might be paid through DD drawn on Nationalized or Scheduled bank in favour of the CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations), payable at Thiruvanathapuram.
Step 6: Printout of the KEAM 2018 Application Form
- The applicants should take a printout of the online submitted KEAM application form 2018.
Step 7: Send the printout of Kerala KEAM application form 2018 and required documents to the CEE Kerala
- Applicants should affix a recent photograph duly attested by Head of the Institution where the applicant has last studied.
- Applicants have to affix left hand thumb impression in space provided in application form.
- The aspirant & parent have to sign in the printout of the KEAM application form 2018 and attach required documents and then send to the office of the CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations), 5th Floor, Housing Board Building, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695001
Documents to be sent along with the KEAM Application Form 2018
- Proof for Nativity
- Copy of SSLC certificate or equivalent certificate as a proof of DOB (date of birth)
- Course certificate duly filled in with signature & seal of the Head of the Institution in which the aspirant is studying.
- Non Creamy Layer certificate
- Inter caste marriage certificate, if applicable
- Self attested copy of Medical certificate from District Medical Board in case of PD (Persons with Disabilities)
- Self attested copies of marks lists of the Higher Secondary Exam or equivalent exam.
KEAM Important Dates 2018
Availability of KEAM 2018 Online Application Form
Last date for submission of KEAM online application
Issue of KEAM Admit Card
KEAM 2018 Exam Dates
Announcement of KEAM Result
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register at Examhelpline.in