KEAM Engineering Admission
KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical) it’s organized by (CEE) Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, CEE Examination is organized by Government of Kerala in UG Engineering examination. It’s offered UG course in Engineering line and Diploma in engineering University/Colleges/Institution. This examination is State Level Exam. Admission will be done basis of JEE (Joint Entrance Exam). And 12th Boards this University organized various course in engineering line for admission. This examination is for those candidates who want to wish get admission in under Graduate course in medical line like B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) /B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) B.ARCH (Bachelor of Architecture). Probably this examination is organized in the month of April. Candidates who want to wish take admission in KEAM Engineering Admission they can get all important details like- application form, eligible criteria, important dates, fees, contact details in this page.
Brief Overview about KEAM Engineering Admission:
- Name of examination : KEAM Engineering
- Name of exam level: State Level
- Name of exam type: Under Graduate
- Name of conducting body: Commissioner of Entrance Examination , Kerala
- Website: cee-kerala.org
KEAM Engineering Admission important dates
The examination schedule of KEAM Engineering Admission Candidates can check below the important dates from the table given below:
date of online application form start
In the month of January
Last date of online application form submitting
In the month of January
Date of admit card
In the month of March
Date of examination
In the month of April
Date of result
In the month of May
Date of counselling
In the month of June
KEAM Engineering Admission eligibility criteria:
Candidates who want to apply for KEAM Engineering Admission exam of they can check below given eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate must have qualified in the All India JEE exam.
- Candidate must have permanent residents (PR) of India
- 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST Category
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years of age and have to not be above 21 years of age before 31 December 1999.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from State Board of School education.
- Candidates must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 50% in class higher Secondary Education in subjects – Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidates have to pass class XII exam less than 10 + 2 level of Higher Secondary Education Board or a comparable exam of recognized Indian university of board with English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subject (PCM).
- Candidates are compulsory to have studied mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects and any of Chemistry, computer sciences, biotechnology as optaniaol subjects.
- Candidate must have secured minimum 45 % for GENREL/ OBC category
- Candidates must have secured minimum 40 % marks for SC/ST category
KEAM Engineering ADMISSION fee:
Candidates who want to apply in KEAM Engineering Admission exam fee. They can get information for application form fee on official website-
- GENERAL/OBC category Candidate application form fee is Rs. 1000/- only
- SC category Candidate application form fee is Rs. 500/- only
- No application for fee for ST category.
- Candidate can pay the fee via online mode by Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- Candidate can pay the fee via DD (Demand Draft) drawn on a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, in favor of “The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvanathapuram.
- Candidates who want to take examination centres in Dubai they have to pay an Extra application form fee is Rs. 12,000/- only via DD (demand draft) joint with printout of the application.
- Candidate application form fee is Non – Refundable.
KEAM Engineering Admission application form
Candidates who want to take admission in KEAM Engineering Admission exam they have must fill up the application form. For this candidates have to follow given steps-
- First of all go to official website of KEAM Engineering Admission exam.
- Before the fill up application form read all details carefully.
- After that candidates fill up all important details which require like- name, mobile number, date of birth, education details, and other details, etc.
- After that upload you pass port size photograph and signature as per requirement.
- Then enter require details and submit your application form.
- At last take a print out of your application form for future use.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE)
Government of Kerala
Housing Board Buildings
Thiruvanathapuram- 695 001
Tel. no: 0471- 2337228
E- mail: email@example.com