KLUEEE Admit Card 2017
KL University (Koneru Lakshmaiah University) will organize KL University Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 (KLUEEE 2017) for admission to B.Tech courses to the KL University for academic year 2017-2018. The KL University Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 will be held in online and offline mode. KLUEEE 2017 will be conducted on 16th April and 29th April 2017 (written test) and 20th April, 30th April and 1st May 2017 (Online mode). Candidates who have successfully submitted the KLUEEE application form 2017 can download their KLUEEE Admit Card 2017. The KLUEEE 2017 Hall Ticket for written test will be released by KL University on 14th April and 27th April 2017. The Hall Ticket of KLUEEE 2017 for online test will be available on 16th April and 28th April 2017. Therefore, candidates must download their admit cards for KLUEEE 2017 through official site of KLU. So, here we provide the details about KLUEEE Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
KLU Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 Overview
- Examination Authority: KL University
- Name of the Entrance Exam: KL University Engineering Entrance Examination 2017
- Commonly Known As: KLUEEE 2017
- Exam Level: University level
- Information About: KLUEEE Admit Card 2017
- Issue of KLUEEE 2017 Admit Cards (Written Test) – AP: 14th April 2017
- Download of KLUEEE Hall Tickets (Online Test) – AP: 16th April 2017
- Issue of KLUEEE 2017 Hall Tickets (Written test) – Telangana & other states: 27th April 2017
- Download of KLUEEE admit card 2017 (Online test) – Telangana & other states: 28th April 2017
- Official Site: www.kluniversity.in
KLUEEE 2017 Exam Dates
- KLUEEE Exam Date 2017 (Written test): 16th April 2017
- KLUEEE 2017 Exam Date (Online test): 20th April 2017
Telangana and other states
- KLUEEE 2017 Exam Date (Written test): 29th April 2017
- KLUEEE Exam Date 2017 (Online test): 30th April 2017 and 1st May 2017
KLUEEE Hall Ticket 2017
A large number of candidates had applied for this entrance exam, now all they are searing for the KLUEEE admit card 2017. The KLUEEE entrance exams admit card 2017 is a most vital document for all candidates. Every applicant must bring their hall ticket of KLUEEE 2017 at the examination venue. Without the KLUEEE admit card 2017, no applicants will be permitted to appear in the entrance exam. The KLUEEE exam admit card 2017 will contain the required details like candidate name, roll number, DOB, KLUEEE exam date & time, exam venue, photograph and signature of candidate. Moreover, candidates must carry their hall ticket for KLUEEE 2017 along with a valid photo identity proof such as Aadhar card, driving license, voter ID card, PAN card, etc.
KLUEEE 2017 Admit Card
The KLUEEE exams admit card 2017 will be released online mode only. To download the KLU Engineering Entrance Exam admit card 2017, applicant must enter the KLUEEE application number in the download admit card page. Before downloading the KLUEEE admit card 2017, applicants must check and verify all the details provided in the KLU admit card. In addition, KLUEEE admit card 2017 should be preserved till the entire KLU admission procedure completed. Applicants should ensure to take a print out of the KLUEEE admit cards 2017 and preserve it for future purpose. Moreover, if the applicants face any issue in downloading the hall ticket, they have to contact the examination authority.
How to Download KLUEEE Admit Card 2017
Follow the given below process to download admit card for KLUEEE 2017 entrance exam:-
- First of all candidates should visit the KLU official site.
- Now click on the link download admit card of KLUEEE 2017.
- After that candidates must enter the KLUEEE application number.
- Then click on submit button.
- The KLUEEE admit cards 2017 will generate on the screen.
- And then save and download it.
- Candidates should take a print out of the hall ticket.
KLUEEE Exam Pattern 2017
The KLUEEE 2017 Exam Pattern will help the applicants to get idea about the number of questions, marking scheme, time duration, etc. So, applicants can check here exam pattern of KLUEEE 2017.
- The KLUEEE 2017 is an objective (multiple choice questions) type examination.
- The KLU Engineering Entrance examination will contain questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer in entrance exam.
- The KLUEEE 2017 question paper carries 40 question each from Chemistry and Physics and 80 questions from Mathematics subject.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The total duration of KLUEEE 2017 entrance exam is 180 minutes (3 hours).
No of Questions
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.