MHT CET Application Form 2018
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra will release the MHT CET Application Form 2018 in February 2018. Aspirants who want to appear for the MHT CET 2018 should fulfil the eligibility cafeteria of MHT CET 2018. Aspirants can be filled and submitted MH CET 2018 online Application Form for engineering exam. Application form of MHT CET 2018 will be available in online mode only.
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State will organize the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018 (MHT CET 2018) for admission into 1st year of UG degree programmes in Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech) in the State of Maharashtra. The MHT CET 2018 will be held in May 2018 at various exam centres in the Maharashtra State. So, interested and eligible aspirants can apply for MHT CET 2018 before the last date of MHT CET Application Form 2018. So, here we provide the details about MHT CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, procedure of MH CET 2018 Application Form, application fee payment details and MHT CET 2018 Important Dates.
MHT CET 2018 Overview
- Examination Authority: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State
- Name of the Examination: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018
- Commonly Known As: MHT CET 2018
- MHT CET 2018 Exam Date: May 2018
- Courses Offered: B.E/B.Tech
- Information About: MHT CET Application Form 2018
- Official Site: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- All the aspirants should have passed/appearing at the HSC or 12th class exam or its equivalent examination.
- There is no age limit for appearing to MHT CET 2018.
MHT CET Important Dates 2018
MHT CET Online Registration & Application Form Starts From
Last date for submission of MHT CET application form 2018
MHT CET online registration & MHT CET application (With additional late fee of Rs. 500)
Issue of MHT CET Admit Card 2018
April May 2018
MHT CET 2018 Exam Dates
Display of MHT CET Answer Key 2018
Declaration of MHT CET Result 2018
MHT CET 2018 Application Form
Maharashtra CET Application Form 2018 will be released by DTE Maharashtra for admissions to engineering courses for academic year 2018-18. Aspirants who want to get admission into B.E/B.Tech courses must apply for MHT CET 2018 by filling the MHT CET exam application form. The application form for MHT CET 2018 will be available online at official site of MHT CET 2018. The MHT CET Application Form 2018 procedure involves MHT CET Registration, MH CET application form filling, uploading the photograph & signature and MHT CET application fee payment. Before filling the MHT CET 2018 online application form, the aspirants have to read all instructions carefully.
How to fill the MHT CET Application Form 2018
The procedure for MHT CET online application form and registration is as follows:-
Step 1: MH CET Registration 2018 and Online MHT CET Application Form 2018 Filling
- Aspirants have to register for MH CET 2018 at its official site of MHT CET 2018.
- Now click on “Apply Online” button.
- The MHT CET online registration page will display on screen.
- Then aspirants are required to fill up the personal information, contact information, reservation, education details, details for MHT CET 2018 and other details.
- The aspirants need to create a password for login purpose.
- After creating a password, aspirants have to click on the Next button to continue MHT CET Application Form 2018.
- After successfully MHT CET 2018 registration procedure, the MHT CET 2018 application number will be generated on the screen.
Step 2: Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Aspirants should upload their latest colour photograph and scanned signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- The file size of photograph must be between 15KB - 50KB and signature must be between 5KB – 20KB.
Step 3: Payment of MHT CET Application Form 2018 Fee
- The aspirants have to pay the MHT CET online application form fee.
- Aspirants can be paid the application form fee through online system by Credit card/Debit card, IMPS, Internet banking, Cash cards or Mobile wallets.
For General category aspirants from Maharashtra State, J&K Migrant aspirants, Outside Maharashtra State
For Aspirants of Backward class categories & Persons with Disability aspirants belonging to the Maharashtra State
Step 4: Completing MHT CET Engineering Application Form Process
- On successful fee payment of the MHT CET application form fee, a confirmation page will appear online.
- Aspirants will print the receipt for future uses.
- Now click on the link Generate MHT CET 2018 registration confirmation page to generate the confirmation page.
- Aspirants should take a print out of the MHT CET registration confirmation page.
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#MHT CET Application Form#application form of MHT CET#MHT CET Important Dates#Maharashtra CET Application Form#MH CET Application Form#MHT CET Registration#MHT CET online application form#www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in#MHT CET online registration