NATA Exam (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
The NATA (National Aptitude test in Architecture) admission examination is conducted by the Council of Architecture. Many interested candidates are applying for this entrance examination. Here, we give you all the details about the entrance examination like eligibility criteria, Application details, Exam Pattern and Application details etc.
Brief Overview of the NATA (National Aptitude test in Architecture):
- Organization Name: Council of Architecture
- Examination Name: National Aptitude test in Architecture
- Exam Level: Under Graduate (U.G)
- Category of Exam: Admission Examination / National Level Exam
- Exam Period: 1 time in a year
- Article About: NATA Entrance Exam, NATA Admission, NATA Entrance Exam Details, National Aptitude test in Architecture Details
- Examination Score Validity: 1 year
- Official Website: nata.in
About National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA): The NATA (National Aptitude test in Architecture) is the national level examination. The NATA (National Aptitude test in Architecture) admissions also include Government – aided, University Departments, Deemed University and Private Unaided.
Eligibility Criteria for National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA): All Interested candidates read this given below details before apply this NATA Application Form.
Educational Qualification for NATA (National Aptitude test in Architecture):
- All the candidates have to qualifying the 10th class or equivalent examination.
- All candidates must have to qualify 50% marks in 10th or 12th
- All the candidates must have qualified 12th class with mathematics as one of the subject.
Application Details for National Aptitude test in Architecture:
- First all the applicants visit at the official site.
- Then, all the candidates register themselves.
- After the successful registration, the candidates have to fill the application form without do any mistakes.
- After the candidates have to apply for the payment option.
- At last, candidates have to take the print out of the application form.
Application Fees for NATA (National Aptitude test in Architecture)
- All the applicants have to pay the application fee is Rs. 1250/- + Processing Charge.
- The candidates pay the application fee through online and offline.
- For Online Candidates: the candidates have to apply the application fees via debit card or credit card or net banking.
- For Offline Candidates: all the candidates have to pay the application fees in cash via Bank challan.
Examination Pattern for NATA (National Aptitude test in Architecture):
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Examination Format: Subjective and Objective
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
Important Dates for National Aptitude test in Architecture:
Start Registration From
3rd week of January
In the month of April
4th day after the examination
If you want to more details about the any examination or any latest updates or any admission details then stay connected with us and visit our site and go with the Registration link and fill the registration form and select the link of sign in our site.