NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018
Many PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) are accepting GATE score 2018 to recruit the engineers at entry level positions. Several of the PSUs such as ONGC, IOCL, NTPC, BPCL, etc will release their application form for recruitment through GATE 2018. NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) is one of the largest power companies in India. NTPC has been announced the NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018 to the post of Engineering Executive Trainees. The application form for the NTPC recruitment of engineering executive graduates through GATE will be released from 10th January to 31st January 2018. Graduate engineering in Mechanical, Electronics, Mining, and Electrical and Instrumentation engineers may apply for the NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018. Selection of applicants will be based on GATE score 2018, personal interview & group discussion. Only those applicants who have required GATE cutoff score 2018 will have to participate in NTPC 2018 recruitment selection procedure.
So, here we provide the complete details about NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018 such as eligibility criteria, application form process and important dates of NTPC GATE recruitment 2018.
Overview of NTPC Recruitment 2018 through GATE
- PSU Name: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Posts Name: Engineering Executive Trainees
- Disciplines required for the post: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mining and Instrumentation
- Information About: NTPC 2018 Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Availability of Application for NTPC through GATE: 10th January 2018
- Official Site: www.ntpc.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Aspirants must have passed the Bachelor degree in engineering in the Electrical/Mechanical/Mining/Electronics/Instrumentation discipline.
- The aspirants must have obtained minimum 65% marks in B.Tech/B.E/AMIE.
- Final year aspirants can also eligible to apply for Engineering Executive Trainees at NTPC through GATE 2018.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 Executive Trainees through GATE
Aspirants who have applied for the GATE 2018 may also fill the application form for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018. The NTPC recruitment application form will be released online from 10th January 2018. The last date to fill and submit the NTPC GATE recruitment application form is 31st January 2018. NTPC considers the GATE 2018 score for recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Mining engineering disciplines. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the GATE scores 2018. Once the GATE qualified aspirants have been selected, the aspirants need to appear for online aptitude test which is organized by the NTPC. Thereafter, the aspirants who qualify in the aptitude test will select for the further selection process such as group discussion & personal interview. Moreover, the final merit list of aspirants will be prepared on the basis of aspirant’s performance in all phases of the recruitment procedure.
Important Dates for NTPC through GATE 2018
GATE Application Form 2018 starts from
31st August 2017
Last date for submission of the GATE online application
5th October 2017
Issue of GATE Admit Card 2018
5th January 2018
GATE 2018 examination dates
3rd, 4th, 10th, and 11th February 2018
Application form for the NTPC 2018 recruitment
10th January 2018
Last date for submission of the NTPC application form
31st January 2018
Declaration of the list of shortlisted aspirants for aptitude test organized by the NTPC
NTPC aptitude test
Group Discussion and Interview
Application Form for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018
The NTPC 2018 Recruitment application form will be released online at its official site of NTPC. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for NTPC through GATE 2018 by filling the online application form of NTPC GATE 2018 recruitment.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018
Interested aspirants have to follow the given below steps to fill and submit the online application form for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018:-
- First aspirants have to apply for GATE 2018 by filling GATE 2018 application form at its official site of GATE 2018.
- After completion of the GATE application process, the interested aspirants can apply for NTPC engineering executive trainee recruitment through GATE.
- The application form of NTPC GATE 2018 recruitment will be released in online mode.
- First, aspirants have to visit the NTPC official site and click on link for Recruitment of Executive Trainee 2018 through GATE.
- In the online application form of NTPC 2018 recruitment, aspirants have to enter the necessary details like post applied for, DOB and email id.
- Aspirants need to fill the GATE registration number in the application for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018.
- Then aspirants should fill the personal details, qualifying exam details, academic qualification details, etc.
- Aspirants are required to upload the photograph & signature in application form.
- Shortlisted aspirants can select the aptitude test centre to appear the NTPC online test.
Payment of Application fee for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Aspirants need to pay the NTPC 2018 recruitment application fee of Rs. 150 through debit card/credit card or net banking.
After submission of the NTPC 2018 application form, a unique registration number will generate on the screen. Aspirants should take print out of the registration slip.
Selection Process for NTPC Recruitment 2018 through GATE
- First, aspirants are shortlisted on the basis of the GATE score 2018. Shortlisted aspirants need to appear for the online aptitude test organized by the NTPC.
- After qualifying the aptitude test, aspirants will be selected for the GD and interview rounds.
- Then, the final merit list will be published on the basis of 85% of GATE 2018 score, 5% of GD & 10% of interview.
NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Details
Service Bond Details:-
Selected aspirants belonging to the General & OBC category need to furnish service bond agreement for Rs. 2,50,000 (For SC/ST and PwD aspirants Rs. 1,25,000) to serve the company for 3 years after completion of the 1 year training period.
If selected, aspirants will be eligible for the pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%-50500. The basic pay during the training period of 1 year will be Rs. 24900.
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#NTPC#NTPC Recruitment#NTPC Recruitment through GATE#NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment#www.ntpc.co.in#NTPC GATE recruitment#Engineering Executive Trainees at NTPC through GATE#NTPC recruitment application form#Important Dates for NTPC#online application form of NTPC GATE