OJEE (Odisha joint Entrance Examination) this examination level is State Level Exam. There are various programmes in UG/PG courses. Probably this examination organized in the month of February. This entrance examination organized admission to government and private medical and Engineering and Management University in the state of Odisha. Application for OJEE examination candidates must have passed the 10 + 2 examination of HSE, Odisha or equivalent. Candidates can fill up application form in online mode. This examination is for those candidates who want to wish get admission in under Graduate course in engineering line like B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) /B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) B.ARCH (Bachelor of Architecture) Candidates who want to wish take admission in Odisha JEE they can get all important details like- application form, eligible criteria, important dates, fees, contact details in this page.
Brief Overview About Odisha JEE B. Tech Admission:
- Name of examination : Odisha JEE
- Name of exam level: State Level
- Name of exam type: Under Graduate
- Name of conducting body: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
- Website: ojeen.nic.in / www.odishajee.com
Odisha JEE important dates:
The examination schedule of Odisha JEE Candidates can check below the important dates from the table given below:
date of online application form start
In the month of February
Last date of online application form submitting
In the month of March
Date of admit card
In the month of April
Date of exam
In the month of may
Date of result
In the month of June
Date of counselling
In the month of June
Odisha JEE eligibility criteria:
Candidates who want to apply Odisha JEE exam of they can check below given eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate must have permanent residents (PR) of India
- Candidates must have the domicile certificate of Odisha.
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years of age and have to not be above 25 years of age before 31 December 1999.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from State Board of School education.
- Candidates must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 50% in class higher Secondary Education in subjects – Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidates have to pass class XII exam less than 10 + 2 level of Higher Secondary Education Board or a comparable exam of recognized Indian university of board with English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subject (PCM).
- Candidates are compulsory to have studied mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects and any of Chemistry, computer sciences, biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidate must have secured minimum 45 % for GENREL/ OBC category
- Candidates must have secured minimum 40 % marks for SC/ST category
Odisha JEE fee:
Candidates who want to apply in Odisha JEE exam fee. They can get information for application form fee on official website-
- Candidate can pay the application form fee via online mode is Rs. 1000/- only
- Candidate can pay the fee via online mode by Credit card/Debit card/Net banking
- Candidate can pay the fee via offline mode through E– challan from Canara Bank or Bank of Baroda
- Candidate application form fee is Non – Refundable
Odisha JEE application form:
Candidates who want to take admission in Odisha JEE exam they have must fill up the application form. For this candidates have to follow given steps-
- First of all go to official website of Odisha JEE exam.
- Before the fill up application form read all details carefully.
- After that candidates fill up all important details which require like- name, mobile number, date of birth, education details, and other details, etc.
- After that upload you pass port size photograph and signature as per requirement.
- Then enter require details and submit your application form.
- At last take a print out of your application form for future use.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
Dist - khordha
Tel no: 0674-3242455, 3242456, 6552455, and 6552455
Website: www.odishajee.com OR www.ojee.nic.in
If you want to more details about the any examination or any latest updates or any admission details then stay connected with us and visit our site and go with the Registration link and fill the registration form and select the link of sign in our site