OJEE Counselling 2017
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Board had been released OJEE Counselling 2017 Schedule. The Odisha JEE counselling is organized for admission into 1st year Bachelor’s degree programmes in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and 1st year Master degree programmes in M.Tech/M.Arch. The OJEE B.Tech counselling process has started from 14th June 2017. The counselling of OJEE 2017 is web based counselling. The OJEE 2017 B.Tech Engineering counselling is conducted on the basis of the IIT JEE Main 2017 scores of the aspirants and their preference of college and programme as filled in the choices. To participate in Odisha counselling, aspirants must register and then fill and submit the application form. Aspirants can also fill their choices of the colleges and programmes. Aspirants need to report at nodal centre in person for OJEE document verification process. So, aspirants can check here details about counselling process of OJEE 2017, OJEE 2017 counselling dates, document verification and seat allotment process.
OJEE 2017 Counselling
OJEE Web Based counselling is organized for admission into B.Tech courses in state of the Odisha. The counselling procedure of OJEE 2017 is started from 14th June 2017. Only that aspirant with valid IIT JEE Main scores is considered for OJEE counselling 2017. Odisha B.Tech admission into the OJEE participating institute 2017 through Odisha JEE B.Tech counselling process will be as per merit list published on the basis of IIT JEE Main score. In addition, the Odisha JEE 2017 counselling process involves online registration, OJEE online choice filling, verification of document, counselling fee payment, OJEE B.Tech 2017 seat allotment, etc. Aspirants getting admission into B.Tech degree programmes through OJEE counselling 2017 need to register online at its official site of OJEE. OJEE B.Tech seat allotment process will be organized after the aspirants have registered themselves.
OJEE B.Tech 2017 Counselling Process
Step by step process for OJEE 2017 web based counselling:-
Step 1: Online Registration for OJEE Counselling 2017
- To participate in Odisha JEE 2017 counselling process, aspirants must register first through online mode.
- First of all aspirants should visit the OJEE official site (ojee.nic.in).
- Now click on OJEE B.Tech registration and counselling link.
- Then click on New Candidate Registration link.
- After that aspirants have to select the course and enter the JEE Main roll number, DOB and verification code.
- Then click on submit button to continue further.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- In application form, aspirants have to enter the personal information along with the bank details, address and mobile number.
- Aspirants must also enter the other addition details asked.
- Then aspirants have to select and enter a unique password of their choice.
- After that, click on the print button to get the print out of the OJEE registration slip and keep it to submit at the Nodal centre during Odisha JEE document verification process.
Step 3: Payment of OJEE Counselling 2017 Fee
- The aspirants have to pay OJEE counselling fee (non refundable) of Rs. 450 through credit card/debit card/net banking or offline through SBI challan.
Step 4: OJEE Choice Filling 2017
- After successful online registration and fee payment, the aspirants have to click on the fill choice button.
- All the instruction published on the screen must be check and read before continuing for the online choice filling.
- Aspirants have to enter the choice of programme and college in order of their preference.
- During online choice filling procedure, save the choices using save and continue button.
Step 5: Mock Result of OJEE Counselling 2017
- Through OJEE 2017 counselling mock result, aspirants have to know their seat allotment status on the particular date as per their choices filled. The mock result help aspirants to change their online choice as per the preference & choice if required.
Step 6: Choice Locking
- After completing the choices filling process, aspirants have to lock their choices.
- Aspirants need to click on lock button after that aspirants will receive One Time Password (OTP) to their registered mobile number.
- After completing the OJEE choice filling & locking process, aspirants have to click on the print locked choice button to take a printout of the filled in choice slip.
Step 7: Temporary Seat Allotment of OJEE Counselling 2017
- The OJEE seat allotment 2017 will be based on rank, choice & category or reservation of the aspirant.
- Temporary seat allotment of OJEE 2017 will be displayed as per the OJEE Counselling dates 2017.
- OJEE temporary seat allocation is intimated via SMS to the aspirant’s mobile number and also available in the official site.
Step 8: OJEE Admission Fee payment
- All aspirants want to continue in the OJEE Counselling 2017 process need to pay Odisha JEE admission fee before they report at counselling centre for verification of document.
- The OJEE 2017 admission fee is of Rs. 25000 which includes (Part admission fee – Rs. 20000 & University registration fee – Rs. 5000).
- Admission fee might be paid by e-challan through on any Axis bank branch or SBI branch or via online payment.
- Final OJEE Seat Allotment 2017
Step 9: Document Verification
- Aspirants need to report at Nodal centre for document verification process.
- The aspirants have to carry the all required original documents along with a set of Xerox copies.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of OJEE Counselling 2017
- Registration slip
- JEE Main 2017 rank card/score card
- HSC or any other applicable certificate as proof of date of birth
- 10+2 mark sheet and pass certificate
- Resident or Nativity certificate
- SC/ST certificate by birth state of Odisha state, if applicable
- Income certificate, if applicable
- Qualifying exam pass certificate from Odisha
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman, if applicable
- Medical certificate for PC aspirants, if applicable
Step 10: Final OJEE Seat Allotment 2017
- All aspirants who are allocated in the previous rounds of OJEE engineering counselling will get OJEE final seat allotment.
- Aspirants who have been allocated seats are required to login & download seat allotment letter to know the seat details & college details for reporting.
- Then aspirants have to report to the allocated institute for admission process.
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.
OJEE B.Tech Counselling Schedule 2017
#OJEE Counselling#Odisha JEE counselling#OJEE B.Tech counselling#counselling of OJEE#OJEE 2017 BTech Engineering counselling#Odisha counselling#OJEE Web Based counselling#Odisha BTech admission#Odisha JEE BTech counselling#OJEE seat allotment#OJEE final seat allotment