OJEE PG Admit Card 2017
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board will release OJEE PG Admit Card 2017 from 20th April 2017 to 25th April 2017. Candidates who have successfully submitted their OJEE PG application form 2017 can download their hall ticket of OJEE PG 2017 through online mode. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board organizes the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for Post Graduate (OJEE PG 2017) for the candidates who want to get admission into M.Tech degree courses for academic year 2017-2018. The OJEE PG 2017 or Odisha PGAT 2017 (Odisha Post Graduate Admission Test) will be organized on 14th May 2017 at different examination centers across the Odisha state. A number of candidates had applied for this entrance exam, now all they are eagerly searching for OJEE Admit Card 2017 for Post Graduate entrance exam. The OJEE PG 2017 hall ticket will be available in online mode only at its official site of OJEE Board.
OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for Post Graduate can download their Odisha PGAT admit card 2017 before the exam date. The OJEE PG Entrance Exam admit card 2017 will be available at its official site of OJEE Board. The OJEE 2017 admit card is most vital documents for aspirants who will be appearing in the OJEE PG 2017. The admit card for OJEE PG 2017 will also be required for during the OJEE PG counselling 2017 and admission procedure. Moreover, the OJEE PG Admit Card 2017 will contain important information such as name of candidate, roll number, courses applied for, OJEE PG exam date, timing, examination centers, candidate’s photograph and signature, etc.
OJEE PG 2017 Overview
- Exam Authority: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board
- Name of Examination: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for Post Graduate 2017
- Commonly Known As: OJEE PG 2017
- OJEE PG 2017 Exam Dates: 14th May 2017
- Information About: OJEE PG Admit Card 2017
- Issue of OJEE PG Admit Cards 2017: 20th April 2017 to 25th April 2017
- Official Site: ojee.nic.in
OJEE PG Hall Ticket 2017
The aspirant has to download two copies of the hall ticket from the official site of OJEE Board. If a candidate fails to take a print out of OJEE PG admit card 2017 from official site for the examination by 25th April 2017 and then candidates must contact examination authority before 30th April 2017. Candidates have to login by entering the OJEE PG application number and DOB and download the OJEE PG Admit card 2017. It is important for the aspirants to check all the information mentioned in the Odisha JEE PG Admit Card 2017. Furthermore, candidates must carry their Admit Card for OJEE PG 2017 along with one photocopy of the application form confirmation page and a valid photo ID proof like Aadhar card, Driving license, PAN card, Voter ID card, Passport, etc at examination centers.
How to Download OJEE PG Admit Card 2017
Follow the given below steps to download hall ticket for OJEE PG 2017:-
- First of all candidates should visit the OJEE Board official site.
- Now click on the link of download admit card of OJEE PG
- After that candidates have to enter their OJEE PG application number and DOB.
- Then click on submit button.
- OJEE PG admit card 2017 will be generated on the screen.
- Then save and download it.
- Candidates should take a print out of the hall ticket.
OJEE PG Exam Pattern 2017
OJEE PG 2017 exam pattern will provides details about types of questions, subjects, a total number of questions, duration of exam, marking scheme, etc. Eligible and interested candidates can check here exam pattern of OJEE PG 2017.
OJEE PG Paper Pattern 2017
- The OJEE PG 2017 will be of pen and paper based exam.
- The question paper of OJEE PG 2017 include Engineering Mathematics, branch specialization questions and Arithmetic & logical reasoning questions.
- There will be objective (multiple choice questions) type questions.
- The total duration of entrance exam is 2 hours.
Number of Questions
Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning
OJEE PG 2017 Exam Papers
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Bio Technology (BT)
- Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology (CSE/IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electronics Engineering (ELE)
- Textile Engineering (TE)
- Industrial Engineering (IE)
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- Environmental Engineering (EVE)
- Metallurgical Engineering (MTE)
- Plastic Engineering (PE)
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.