ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018
ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) has published official notification for recruitment of Graduate Trainees at E1 level in Engineering and Geo-Sciences posts through GATE Score 2018. The ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018 will be done based on GATE 2018 Scores. Interested aspirants who have applied for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 can be filled the ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018 application form. The application form for ONGC Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score will be released by ONGC in March/April 2018. Aspirants who are applying for ONCG through GATE 2018 must ensure that they meet the ONGC 2018 recruitment eligibility criteria. Aspirants can apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation recruitment from official site of ONGC. So, applicants can check here information about GATE 2018 ONGC Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, important dates, and application procedure and selection process.
Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score
- Aspirants have to obtain at least 60% marks in B.E/B.Tech degree examination to be eligible to apply for the ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018.
- The aspirants in the final year of B.Tech/B.E degree can also apply for ONGC through GATE Score.
Click here to check ONGC through GATE 2018 Post Name with Eligibility Criteria in detail
ONGC Graduate Trainees Recruitment through GATE 2018
Aspirants who qualify in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 will be eligible to apply online for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018. The aspirants are required to register themselves and fill the online application form for ONGC Recruitment of Graduate Engineers via GATE 2018. ONGC will release the ONGC application form for Graduate Engineers in the month of March/April 2018. GATE Score 2018 will be considered by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited for short listing the aspirants for the further ONGC GATE recruitment selection procedure of Interview. Those aspirants who want to apply for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018 are required to first register for GATE 2018.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score
- The ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018 online application form will be released online in March/April 2018.
- Aspirants will require GATE 2018 registration number to apply for the ONGC Graduate Trainees recruitment via GATE 2018.
- Therefore, aspirants have to fill up the GATE online application form before filling the ONGC GATE 2018 recruitment application form. After submission of GATE application, aspirants can download their GATE 2018 admit card and receipt of GATE registration number.
Aspirants should follow the process which is given below for online registration & filling the online application for ONGC 2018 Recruitment through GATE Score 2018:-
Step 1: ONGC GATE 2018 Recruitment Registration
- Aspirants should visit the ONGC official website (www.ongcindia.com).
- Now, aspirants can click on apply online for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018.
- Then aspirants have to click on the registration link.
- After that, aspirants need to enter the name of aspirant, email id, DOB, mobile number, GATE registration number, etc.
- After successfully registration, OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the email id & mobile number of the aspirant.
Step 2: Filling of application form for ONGC through GATE 2018
- After online registration, the aspirants need to fill their personal details, academic details and other necessary details in online application form for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018.
- Aspirants have to upload their scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- Then click on submit button.
- After submission of the application form, the aspirants should take a printout of the registration slip.
Selection Process for ONGC PSU Recruitment through GATE Score 2018
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for ONGC Graduate Engineers recruitment on the basis of the GATE scores 2018.
- Thereafter, the shortlisted aspirants will be called for the interview.
Pay Scale details for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Score
Aspirants selected in ONGC GATE recruitment will be paid Rs. 24,900-50,500 with the following 47% allowances.
- Mining Allowance
- Cafeteria Approach
- Post retirement benefit scheme
- Dearness Allowance
- HRA Company Accommodation
- Substantial Performance Related Pay
- Composite Social Security Scheme according to company rules
- Contributory Provident fund
- Conveyance Maintenance
- Medical facility for self & dependents
Important Dates for ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018
Important Dates for ONGC through GATE 2018
GATE 2018 Application Form Starts
1st September 2017
Last date to submit the GATE application
5th October 2017
Downloading of GATE 2018 Admit Card
5th January 2018
GATE 2018 Entrance Exam Date
3rd,4th,10th and 11th February 2018
Availability of ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018 application form
Last date to submit the ONGC application form
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#ONGC Recruitment through GATE#ONGC Recruitment#ONGC Recruitment GATE#ONCG through GATE#GATE ONGC Recruitment#Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment#ONGC Graduate Trainees Recruitment through GATE#ONGC Recruitment of Graduate Engineers via GATE