PESSAT Admit Card 2017
PES University, Bangalore will conduct the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2017 (PESSAT 2017) for admission into B.Tech degree programmes for academic year 2017-2018. The PESSAT 2017 will be organized from 2nd May 2017 to 20th May 2017 at various exam centers across the Country. PESSAT Admit Card 2017 will be available after the PESSAT slot booking 2017 by the applicants. The slot booking of PESSAT 2017 is available online from 21st April 2017. Applicants who have successfully submitted the PESSAT 2017 application form can book their test slot and date. The PESSAT online slot booking 2017 procedure will be done on first come first serve basis. So, here we provide the complete details about PESSAT 2017 hall ticket.
PESSAT Hall Ticket 2017
A number of applicants had applied for this aptitude test, now all they are searching for the PESSAT admit card 2017. Applicants who have book their PESSAT test slot and date from 21st April 2017 can get their admit card for PESSAT 2017. The PESSAT 2017 slot booking process is available online at its official site of PES University. To book PESSAT test date and slot, applicants have to login by entering the PESSAT registration number & email id. Once the PESSAT test slot and date is booked, the PESSAT admit card 2017 will be generated online. Applicants must download the PESSAT B.Tech admit card 2017 for exam purpose. It is important for the applicants to download and bring PESSAT admit card 2017 to the PESSAT exam centre for the verification purpose. Without the valid PESSAT Exam Admit Card 2017 no aspirant will be allowed to appear for aptitude test.
PESSAT 2017 Overview
- Examination Authority: PES University, Bangalore
- Name of Exam: PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2017 (PESSAT 2017)
- PESSAT 2017 Exam Dates: 2nd May to 20th May 2017
- Exam Level: University level
- Courses Offered: B.Tech courses
- Information About: PESSAT Admit Card 2017
- Commencement of PESSAT Slot Booking: 21st April 2017
- Issue of PESSAT 2017 Admit Cards: 21st April 2017
- Official Site: pes.edu
PES University PESSAT Admit Card 2017
Applicants are going to appear for the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2017 can download their hall ticket for PESSAT 2017. The PESSAT admit card 2017 will contain important details such as applicant’s name, PESSAT roll number, exam centre, PESSAT exam date and time, signature and photograph of the aspirant. Before downloading the admit card, applicants must check and verify all the details mentioned in the PESSAT admit card 2017. To download the PESSAT admit card 2017, the applicants have to enter the PESSAT registration number & email id. In addition, applicants have to carry the PES University admit card 2017 along with a original and valid photo identity proof like Aadhar card, driving license, voter ID card, passport, PAN card, etc.
How to Download PESSAT Admit Card 2017
Follow the given below steps to download admit card of PESSAT 2017
- First of all applicants have to visit the official site of PES University.
- Now click on PESSAT 2017 admit card and slot booking link.
- Then applicants have to login using their PESSAT registration number & email id.
- Then click on continue button.
- After that applicants have to select exam centers and book their test slot.
- Once your PESSAT test slot & date is booked, applicants can download the PESSAT admit card 2017.
- Applicants can download their admit card and take a print out of the hall ticket.
PESSAT Exam Pattern 2017
- PESSAT 2017 exam pattern will contain 2 sections.
- The PESSAT 2017 section 1 will have questions of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- The section 2 will have 20 questions of English grammar.
- Total duration of the entrance examination is 3 hours.
No. of Questions
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.