PESSAT Slot Booking 2017
PESSAT Slot Booking 2017 for B.Tech courses will be starts from 21st April 2017. Candidates who have completed their PESSAT application form 2017 process can book their test date and test slot. Slot booking for PESSAT 2017 is an important for appearing in the examination. PES University, Bangalore will organize the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2017 (PESSAT 2017) for admission into B.Tech courses for academic year 2017-2018. The PESSAT 2017 will be conducted from 2nd May to 20th May 2017 at different examination centers across the Country. After the completion of application process, Candidates need to book their exam date and time through online at its official site of PES University. So, candidates can check here online slot booking procedure of PESSAT 2017.
PESSAT 2017 Overview
- Conducting Authority: PES University, Bangalore
- Name of the Examination: PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2017 (PESSAT 2017)
- PESSAT 2017 Exam Date: 2nd May to 20th May 2017
- Exam Level: University level
- Courses Offered: B.Tech courses
- Information About: PESSAT Slot Booking and Admit Card
- Commencement of PES University Slot Booking: 21st April 2017
- Issue of PESSAT 2017 Admit Card: 21st April 2017
- Official Site: pes.edu
PESSAT Online Slot Booking 2017
A large number of candidates had applied for this exam, now they are looking for the PESSAT 2017 Slot Booking and Admit Card. The PESSAT 2017 hall ticket will be released from 21st April 2017 after PESSAT slot booking 2017 by the candidates. The PESSAT 2017 online slot booking process will be available from 21st April 2017 at its official site of PES University. The online slot booking process will be done on first come first serve basis. Candidates have to reserve the exam date and exam time during the PESSAT slot booking 2017 procedure. Applicants must check the PESSAT 2017 exam centres in order to book their test date and test slots in time. The PESSAT Slot Booking 2017 will be decided by availability of the test slots for the examination as per the examination schedule. The Moreover, candidates should be very careful while booking the test date and slots will not be permitted to change the booked test date and slots.
PESSAT 2017 Slot Booking Procedure
Follow the given below process to complete their PES University online slot booking process
- First of all candidates have to visit the PES University official site.
- Now click on PESSAT Slot Booking 2017 and Admit Card link.
- Then aspirants have to login using their PESSAT registration number & email id.
- Then click on continue button.
- After that candidates have to select examination centers.
- Then candidates need to book their exam date and test slot.
- Once your test date and slot is booked, candidate will be able to download the PESSAT exams admit card 2017.
- Candidates can download their hall ticket and take a print of it.
PESSAT Exam Centers 2017
The PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2017 will be held in the following examination centers:-
- Andhra Pradesh
- Assam (North East)
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
PESSAT Admit Card 2017
The admit cards for PESSAT 2017 will be released online on the official site for those applicants who have submitted their application form and booked their test slots for PESSAT 2017. The PESSAT hall ticket 2017 will be released from 21st April 2017. Once the applicants have booked the test date and test slots for the PESSAT 2017, the hall tickets of PESSAT 2017 will be generated on the screen. Moreover, admit card of PESSAT 2017 contains necessary details such as the applicant’s name, PESSAT roll number, centre of examination, date of exam, exam time, photograph and signature of the candidate, address of the exam centre, etc. The hall ticket for PESSAT 2017 is a significant document for the exam. Without the hall ticket, no applicant will be permitted to appear in the online examination. To download the PESSAT admit cards 2017, the applicants have to enter their registration number and email id. Moreover, before downloading the hall ticket, candidates must check all details provided in the hall ticket of PESSAT 2017.
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.