PU LEET Admit Card 2017
Panjab University, Chandigarh will organize Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PULEET) 2017 for lateral entry from Diploma to second year of four year B.E degree courses into University Institute of Engineering and Technology, PUSSGRC (Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri, Regional Centre) Hoshiarpur and Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology. The PU LEET 2017 will be conducted on 2nd July 2017 from 10.00 am to 11.30 am. Those aspirants who have successfully filled and submitted the PU LEET application form 2017 can get the PU LEET Admit Card 2017. The Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test 2017 admit card will be available from 27th June 2017 onwards. So, aspirants can download Panjab University LEET 2017 admit card through online mode at PULEET official site. Aspirants can also check here details about admit card for PU LEET 2017.
Panjab University LEET 2017 Overview
- Exam Conducting Authority: Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh
- Name of the Entrance Exam: Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PULEET) 2017
- PU LEET Exam Dates: 2nd July 2017 from 10.00 am to 11.30 am
- Courses Offered: Second year of B.E degree courses
- Details About: PU LEET Admit Card 2017
- Availability of PULEET 2017 Admit Card: 27th June 2017
- Official Site: puleet.puchd.ac.in
PU LEET Entrance Test 2017 Admit Card
Aspirants who want to take admission into second year of four year B.E degree courses can apply and qualify the PU LEET entrance exam. A large number of aspirants had applied for this entrance test, now they are searching for the PU LEET Admit Card 2017. Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh will release PU LEET hall ticket 2017 on 27th June 2017 in online mode only. Aspirants might note that PU LEET exam admit card will not be sent via email or by post. The aspirants will be admitted to the entrance exam only on the production of the PULEET admit card at the examination centre. No aspirant will be permitted to appear the exam without the Panjab University admit card. In addition, the aspirants must preserve the PU LEET admit card 2017 with them till the PU LEET counselling and admission procedure is over.
PU LEET 2017 Hall Ticket
The PU LEET admit card 2017 is most significant document for all aspirants who have to appear in the examination. Therefore, aspirants must download their hall ticket of PU LEET 2017 before the entrance test date. The PU LEET exam admits card will be downloaded from the PULEET official site by the aspirants using their login & password. Before downloading the Panjab Lateral entrance exam admit card, aspirants should check and verify all the information mentioned on the PU LEET entrance exam admit card. The PU LEET entrance test admit card will provide the important information such as name of the aspirants, roll number, PULEET exam date & time, examination centres, address of the exam centres, photograph & signature of the aspirants, etc.
If any error is shown on PU LEET admit card 2017, aspirants should report it to the examination conducting authority. Aspirants must carry their Panjab University LEET admit card at PULEET examination centres along with a valid photo identity proof like Aadhar card, passport, driving license, voter ID card, PAN card, etc.
How to Download PU LEET Admit Card 2017
Aspirants have to follow the given below steps to download hall ticket for PU LEET 2017:-
- First of all aspirants have to visit the official site of PULEET.
- Now click on admit card of PU LEET 2017 link.
- Aspirants have to enter the login id and password.
- Then click on submit button.
- PU LEET admit card 2017 will generate on the screen.
- Then aspirants have to save and download it.
- Aspirants should take a print out of the PU LEET Admit Card for exam purpose.
PU LEET Exam Pattern 2017
Aspirants can check detailed PU LEET 2017 Exam Pattern which is given below.
- The exam pattern of PU LEET 2017 will consists of the number of questions, type of question, marking scheme, duration of the entrance exam, etc.
- The PULEET entrance exam will be objective type exam.
- PU LEET 2017 exam will be of total 75 marks consisting objective type questions (multiple choice questions).
- There will be negative marking for each incorrect answer. ¼ marks will be deducted incorrect responses & for every correct response one mark will be awarded.
- The duration of the PULEET entrance exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
For more information about any entrance examination or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.
#PU LEET Admit Card#PU Admit Card#Panjab University LEET Admit Card#admit card for PU LEET#PU LEET hall ticket#PULEET admit card#Panjab University admit card#PU LEET entrance exam admit card#Panjab University LEET Exam admit card#PU LEET Answer key#PU LEET Result