Rajasthan LEEP Application Form 2018
RTU (Rajasthan Technical University), Kota has been released Rajasthan LEEP Application Form 2018 for admissions into second year of B.E/B.Tech in different engineering colleges of Rajasthan state through lateral entry. LEEP 2018 is Lateral Entry in Engineering Program to get admission in Rajasthan. Interested and eligible aspirants have to fill and submit the online application form of Rajasthan LEEP 2018 in online mode. The LEEP 2018 application form also contains the RTU LEEP option entry form. The online registration for Rajasthan LEEP 2018 is starts in June 2018 through online mode at its official site of RTU. So, interested aspirants can check here details about Rajasthan LEEP Important Dates 2018, RTU LEEP 2018 eligibility criteria and application process of RTU LEEP 2018.
Rajasthan LEEP 2018 Important Dates
Starts of filling of Rajasthan LEEP Application Form 2018 and option form
Last date for payment of registration fee or advanced fee
Last date for application form or option form filling and submission
Rajasthan LEEP Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The aspirant should have passed Diploma in Engineering stream from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC) OR
- Aspirants should have B.Sc with Mathematics with at least 45% marks (40% marks for Non Creamy Layer OBC/SC/ST).
Rajasthan LEEP 2018 Application Form
The Rajasthan LEEP Application Form 2018 is available in June 2018 at its official site of RTU. Last date for payment of online registration fee or advance fee in July 2018. The last date for submission of the RTU LEEP application form and option form is 18th July 2018. Aspirants who eligible for the RTU LEEP admission 2018 have to apply for the Rajasthan LEEP 2018 through online mode. Before filling the RTU LEEP online application form, aspirants must read the instructions provided in the LEEP information broacher.
How to fill RTU LEEP 2018 Application Form
Aspirants have to follow the given below steps to fill the Rajasthan LEEP 2018 online Application Form
Step 1: Rajasthan LEEP Registration 2018
- First of all aspirants have to open the RTU official site (www.rtu.ac.in).
- Now click on the Rajasthan LEEP online application form link.
- Then aspirants have to enter the required details such as name of the aspirant, father’s name, DOB and other additional details.
- Then click on submit button.
Step 2: Payment of Application Fee
- In step 2, aspirants are required to pay Rajasthan LEEP 2018 registration form fee through e-Mitra Kiosk or via online payment or Bill Desk using debit cards/credit cards/net banking.
- The cost of Rajasthan LEEP application form 2018 is Rs. 700.
- If the aspirant has selected e-Mitra Kiosk payment mode, the aspirant have to deposit Rs. 700 (Rs. 5 charge) at e-Mitra Kiosk and then get token number to be filling in for login for completing the LEEP 2018 application form.
- If aspirant has selected online payment mode through debit card/credit card or net banking then after clicking the online fee payment option for payment of Rs. 700 will start.
- After the fee payment, a transaction code is generated that aspirants have to keep. Aspirants should enter this transaction code into the online application form for completion of application form process.
Step 3: Completed application form process
- After the payment, aspirants will be allowed to fill all the other required details in the Rajasthan LEEP Application Form 2018.
- Then aspirants have to fill the choices during choice filling period.
- After the last date of RTU LEEP choice filling, RTU LEEP seat allotment 2018 will be done. Once allocated a seat aspirants need to report to the allocated institution.
Step 4: Upload Images
- Aspirants are required to upload their latest passport size photograph & signature
- The image size of photograph must not exceed 100 KB and the file size of signature must not exceed 50 KB in the jpg format.
Step 5: Final Submission of Rajasthan LEEP Application Form 2018
- After filling the all details in application form, aspirants can also edit their details by clicking the edit button.
- Then aspirants have to click on submit button for final submission of Rajasthan LEEP Application Form 2018.
- Aspirants should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.
#leep#leep application form#rtu#Rajasthan LEEP Application Form#application form of Rajasthan LEEP#Rajasthan LEEP Important Dates#Rajasthan LEEP Eligibility Criteria#RTU LEEP application form#RTU LEEP admission#RTU LEEP online application form#Rajasthan LEEP online application form