SAAT 2017 Application form, Eligibility, Exam date
SAAT 2017 Notification will be announced by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University. Every year Siksha ‘o’ Anusandhan University will be conducted the exam for the candidates who wants get admission into engineering and medical colleges of this University. Large number of candidates is applied for this exam. Interested and eligible candidates can fill up SAAT Application Form 2017. So here we provide the details about SAAT 2017 Application Form, exam date, eligibility, admit card, syllabus and pattern. SAAT 2017
Overview : SAAT 2017 Application form
- Organizing Authority: Siksha ‘o’ Anusandhan University
- Examination Name: Siksha ‘o’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) 2017
- Commonly known as: SAAT 2017 / Apply SAAT 2017 Application form
- Information about: SAAT 2017 Application Form
- Examination Level: University Level
- Exam Category: Entrance Exam
- Admission into: Tech. / Dual Degree in Engineering, MBBS/BDS, B.Pharm, BHMCT, B.Sc. in Agriculture, B.Sc. in Nursing, Post basic B.Sc. in Nursing, BA LLB/BBA LLB, BBA, M.Tech, MCA, M.Pharm, MBA/MHA/MHM/MTTM, M.Sc. in all, M.Sc. in nursing.
- Official site: soauniversity.ac.in
- Status of Application form: Available
Eligibility Criteria for SAAT 2017
- Criteria for bachelor degree: Candidates must complete 10+2 or HSC exam with subject according to their courses.
- Age limit for bachelor degree: Lower age limit of candidates is 17 years as on the 31st December 2017.
- Criteria for master degree: Candidates must complete their Under Graduate degree according to their applied course
(Go to the page number 5) SAAT 2017 Application Fees: There are no exam or application fees.
How to apply for SAAT 2017 Application form
- First go for the official website of University .
- First click on the “SAAT 2017 Entrance Test- apply online”.
- After that click on the “Apply online” and then click “Apply online SAAT 2017”.
- Step 1: Enter your name, date of birth, email and mobile number.
- Step 2: After that you will get OTP (One Time Password) at your mobile number and email, which you enter in your previous form.
- Step 3: Enter OTP to fill SAAT application form.
- Step 4: Enter all the details carefully and completely. Upload your photograph and Signature.
- Step 5: Candidates cannot modify their details; they can only modify their course code and exam center. Submit SAAT 2017 Application form. Candidates must download their application for the future use.
- Step 6: after successful submission of application form candidates will acknowledgment for the receipt of SAAT application form 2017 will be intimated to your email id and mobile number by SMS.
SAAT Admit card 2017: Admit card will be sent by speed post before 10 days of exam. Candidates can also download their admit card from the official website of university. SAAT 2017 Admission process: Candidates will be strictly selected based on the SAAT 2017 Merit list.
SAAT important Date 2017
- April 2017: Last date to submit application form
- April 2017: Last date for application
- May 2017: SAAT 2017 Exam Date
- May 2017: Date to declare SAAT Result 2017
Thank you for visiting examhelpline.in and for read SAAT 2017 Application Form article. Wish you all the best for the CUSAT CAT Result 2017. Candidates can visit us for more information regarding to Admission, Application form, admit card, exam results, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Answer key, Recruitment, govt jobs, government exams.
#apply for SAAT 2016 Application form#Apply SAAT 2016 Application form#Eligibility Criteria for SAAT 2016#SAAT 2016 Admission process#SAAT 2016 Application Fees#SAAT 2016 Application form#SAAT 2016 Exam Date#SAAT 2016 Merit list#SAAT 2016 online application form#SAAT Admit card 2016#SAAT important Date 2016#SAAT Result 2016#SAAT syllabus and Pattern 2016#Siksha O Anusandhan Application form 2016#soauniversity#soauniversity.ac.in#Application form#Admit card#Answer key#Result#Counselling#exam#examhelpline#SAAT Application Form 2017